New to the site...

Options
Hi all,

I'm new to the site and looking for some support. I have 30 pounds to loose. Not sure what else I need to say about myself. I'm married, a mom, and a college student.

Replies

• Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! :) Im looking to lose about 60lbs and Ive found that this is site great for motivation and support! Im a daily logger so feel free to add me :)

We got this!
  • joancollins1
    Options
    I am new also. I just started and did lose 3 lbs alrady. o I am a believer. Good Luck on your weight loss!
  • NikkiDea48
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I absolutely love this site! So full of motivation, inspiration and support! I just started in mid-September 2012 and it has become such a daily party of my routine that I don't even notice it anymore. Best of luck with your journey!
  • annbuschur
    annbuschur Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. It can be done.

When I was 39 I lost 60# in 6 months w/ the help of a different web sight & a couple of buddies from work. That was 5 years ago & other than a pregnancy thrown in there, I was able to keep the wieght off.

However my visit to my MD this week made me realize that my weight had crept up 10# in 2 years, so I am back on it.

There is no good time to change your lifestyle or tighten up on what you eat. Starting in front of the holiday season has just made me more determined to get this done by February. "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Good luck to you!!! Reply if you need encouragement throughout your journey!!!