My success so far...

Options
I started early October... around the 7th I believe. So almost exactly 2 months.

As of today I'm down 27.6 pounds.

So far I hadn't been able to see a difference when I look at myself in the mirror. But a few people (who don't know anything about me trying to lose weight) have told me I look like I'm losing... so I decided to compare some pictures.

I obviously still have a long way to go but after looking at these pics I'm feeling pretty good about myself.

Weightlossdecmfp.jpg

Okay... lol I got the picture to work :-p

Replies

• Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference....great job!
  • aclar44
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • healthylife56
    Options
    wooo! good job!
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Wow I'm really motivated when i see people getting results like this! The thing is I always lose hope in myself that I'm not going to be able to do it :(
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! You can definitely see a difference, your body is starting to reshape itself! Awesome job! Keep up the amazing work! :)
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Im sure you will be feeling it with your clothes. You can see youve went in a good bit at the sides, hourglass shape!

Hope your taking measurements as well you'd be amazed how many inches youve lost!
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell you have lost weight :) Great job!
  • aclar44
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :)
  • amber1533
    amber1533 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    you can definitely tell, you're looking great!
  • betoarango
    betoarango Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great Pics... Be proud of yourself...
    Keep those pics, one day when you have reached your goal weight someone will say,
    "but you do not understand what it is to loose weight, you have no idea, it is sooooo hard, how could you know..."

and you will just pop the pictures out and say...

"Yes, Yes I know". (that is what I plan on doing)

awesome
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's always tougher for you to see the weight lose but pictures have helped me and I hope they help you too. Keep it up!
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • cedman1
    cedman1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    great progress! WTG!
  • aclar44
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!