CHOC ICE CREAM....

Options
Someone get the gun out of my hand!!! I am about to go get myself chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips with chocolate syrup...... HELP!!!

Replies

• Mickey73
    Mickey73 Posts: 19
    Options
    No No No .... You will be so mad at yourself if you do. If you have to have it just make sure you only eat one serving size or less!
  • katie30
    katie30 Posts: 55
    Options
    Really hope you decided against this. You don't need the ice cream. Fight through these urges.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Substitute: Go buy Kemp's Fat free Chocolate Frozen Yogurt. Only 90 calories per 1/2 cup and it even has protein. Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup and skip the chips. If you want it that bad you'll go to the grocery store and buy these things to make a healthy substitute. And get rid of the fattening ice cream from your freezer. You'll get the satisfaction you need and no guilt.
  • pricesus
    pricesus Posts: 10
    Options
    Look at your weight loss not as a 'diet' but learning how to eat for the rest of your life.... by portion control, by making the right food choices, by getting active. If you choose to have chocolate ice cream, then make an allowance in your calories for the day. But before you reach for the ice cream, ask yourself, 'Do i really want to undo the progress i have made?' If the answer is yes, then try to eat a low fat, or sugar free, ice cream/frozen yogurt... and limit your self to one portion... Measure it ... fore-go the chocolate chips and skip the chocolate sauce if you can..... Sometimes, getting busy takes your mind away from the urge long enough to realize that all it really was..... is a craving....and you took control by just saying no.
  • srobey
    srobey Posts: 3
    Options
    something that helps me is buying the chocolate "whips" yogurt... and freezing them. then when i have the craving to drive down the road to the local UDF, i eat one yogurt instead. its only about 160 cals or so (depending on brand and flavor) and unlike ice cream, it doesnt melt nearly as quick so i dont feel the need to eat extra amounts of it (for me, if the ice cream melts i eat if fast and then i have to have more...the yogurt i enjoy less, longer) it doesnt taste like ice cream, but still works for me as far as my sweets cravings. just an idea. :)
  • erinlindsay
    Options
    put hair in it....

you wont eat it if theres hair in it.
  • Jholzer13
    Options
    I'm still craving, but have decided not to eat anything. Just suffer through it and get over it. Why does this happen? Will it really get worse?? I almost cried, lol, but really.. I almost did.
  • MaryFrances65
    MaryFrances65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Find subsitutes whe the chocolate cravings attack. Jello mousse (sugar free) Skinny cow bars. need to satisfy the urge without going overboard! Good luck!