32 year old mom of 4 kiddos(in 5 yrs) ..baby weight anyone?

Options
Hi! I'm 32 years old and the mom of 4 precious children (almost 7, 5, 3, and almost 2). I love Jesus, my family and friends, camping, food, reading, and travelling. After losing about 13 pounds using MFP and Jillian Michaels Body Revolution during the summer, school schedules kicked in and I made excuses...needless to say, I gained back 11 pounds and decided to get serious about this again! Would love other moms with 4 or more kiddos to join me in this journey...together!

Replies

• K8mom
    K8mom Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I just joined mfp today and I also have 4 kids (ages 8,6,4, and 2). I eat pretty healthy and used to exercise regularly, but I'm finding it hard to get the energy to exercise when I have the time. I'm done having kids so I'm ready to lose all this baby weight :). I have about 50 pounds to lose, and I can't wait to make that goal!
  • HollyAnn_
    HollyAnn_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have three (in four years) youngest is now 18 months old

I'm at the same place as you. (hopefully) done having kids and ready to get it off!! I only need about 10 pounds to get to my ultimate goal! good luck
  • JilianneEmans
    Options
    I am 30 year old mom of 3 kids in 2.5 years. Losing the weight and feeling great! It will be a year since I started on Jan 1st!! Feel free to add me or anyone can too!!! I am on everyday and try I be as encouraging as possible!! I look forward to sharing our journeys!!

Jilianne
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and I have 8 kids. Do I qualify? lol
    My kids are 18,13,12,10,9,7,4, and 1. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and preggo with my 2d baby. My son just turned 15 months :o). I'm on here to hopefully monitor and not gain as much as last pregnancy...so I can start working off the weight I gained when I got married...then the weight I gained when I got out of college...etc, etc. lol. Best of luck to you--4 beautiful children is a big accomplishment!
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and have 7 children (8,7,5,4,2, and 10 month old twins.) I have been working on losing baby weight for the last eight years.:tongue: I just hit my wedding weight and have about 10 more I would like to lose. It is hard to lose the weight when the little ones are close together, but it can be done. I am not one of those who comes home from the hospital weighing what they did before pregnant. Most of the time I have come home weighing what I did going in. :huh: Anyway, I would love to have another mommy friend.
  • nwinterberg
    Options
    wow - great job on getting so much off already...good luck to you!!! thanks for the encouragement!