Calories Burned During "Intimate" Time...

Options

Replies

• bshotwel
    Options
    I compared intercourse on the other list to the list on MFP. The closest, and most fun name, is Hacky Sack! I suggest everyone start using "Hacky Sack!"
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I compared intercourse on the other list to the list on MFP. The closest, and most fun name, is Hacky Sack! I suggest everyone start using "Hacky Sack!"

That sounds painful for the guy.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    According to that calculator looks like I burned about 2700 cals over a period of 4 days a few weeks ago:blushing:

Yup I am a rock star....and so is he:love:

Why must he live soooo far away...3 more weeks to go:drinker:
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    According to that calculator looks like I burned about 2700 cals over a period of 4 days a few weeks ago:blushing:

Yup I am a rock star....and so is he:love:

Why must he live soooo far away...3 more weeks to go:drinker:

Haha, If that calculator is right then I burned over 3,600 during that same weekend, no wonder my bulk went no where.
  • Raya1980
    Options
    "They say you can burn just as much calories during sex than you would running a marathon. Funny, I don't know anyone who's finished a marathon in 5 minutes." -- Unknown
  • SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    HRM just came today, guess I know how I'll be testing it out... Might need a series of tests to be sure my data is complete and accurate.

For science!

Just doing my duty to further science. It's a task I plan on taking very seriously, and Yes to all the variables.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Well, since that means I burn up about 175 calories once or maybe twice a year, I don't think I'll bother to log it.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Bah, no need to log it. Mine covered by my daily TDEE... "Active"
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    bi5wfo.gif
  • Madholm
    Madholm Posts: 167
    Options
    "Intamate"??? oh, you mean *kitten*.
  • liittlesparrow
    liittlesparrow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Unless you have sex for hours in weird positions, sex doesn't burn a note-worthy amount of calories.. Enjoy yourself instead of wondering how much you can burn..
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    378..... I like that maybe I should start logging the dirty dirty lol ;-)
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    nice 479 Cals! I need to start logging that!

I got 81. WTF LOL
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    Unless you have sex for hours in weird positions, sex doesn't burn a note-worthy amount of calories.. Enjoy yourself instead of wondering how much you can burn..

Oh I do enjoy myself very much but it is still nice to know. props to the OP for letting us know. :bigsmile:
  • calisunrise
    Options
    that site seems good to be fair, but i'm not going to use it for logging "intimate time" as it never happens to me :P
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Isn't that like logging cleaning... I mean it's something you oughtta be doing everyday.

everyday . . . now that's what dreams are made of

:drinker:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    OMG! I found this site like a year ago back in college and I used it to try to figure out accuracy between calories burned on different sites. Then I couldn't find it again. Thanks for posting it!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Nothing turns me on more than a chick with an HRM strapped to her. I'ma make that thing blow up from counting so fast! (/s)

I don't know about the "sex - foreplay" and "sex - intercourse". I mean, it's always different; you can do it like HIIT or you can do it like cardio or you can do it like yoga. All very different . . . and that's not to mention 'giving' teh sexes versus 'receiving' teh sexes.

That was the *FIRST* thing I said to myself when I saw the difference. I wonder if by foreplay they mean just kissing. I consider foreplay to be a lot more than that!
  • kaycepo
    kaycepo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Somethings are just for fun not for burning calories!!!!!!