Jillian Michael's 30 day shred

Options
I have just started doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, and I am wondering what I enter it as for my exercise.

Replies

• rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    i'd say circuit training
  • feistymoon
    Options
    Hey! I started last night. Added it as 20 minutes circuit training. If you want to buddy up and do this together i'd be happy to keep note of how I get on...

How did you find it last night? I was a little out of breath, and found the push ups hard (I have very little upper body strength). Apparently level two is when it gets properly tough. Are you taking before and after pics?

:D
  • Brittany_lhs
    Options
    Hey all! I just started 30 day shred as well...I could use some friends to help motivate me! :)
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I bought a HRM and there was a big difference between what MFP was telling me, and what my HRM was telling me.

That being said, I am anemic so I have a naturally high heart rate, so when I'm exercising it shoots way up, more than MFP would think.
  • bemoir
    bemoir Posts: 10
    Options
    i also started the 30 day shred yesterday! i'm pretty out of shape; thought i was going to collapse after my first workout! i woke up kinda sore this morning, so i'm nervous to start my workout today! i'm super excited though, hopefully this helps. good luck everyone :)
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30 Day Shred once my final exams end this week! I tried it before and got through a week before deciding to run more because it was nice out.

I'm also getting Ripped in 30 and Killer Abs for Christmas and will do each of those as well :)
  • ElleM0
    ElleM0 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the 30DS and could use some accountability partners! :smile:
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    I'm on day 8 of the shred and ohh man I was so so sore day 1-3 and the soreness subsided and is no more but I'm not on level two yet and I'm thinking I'll be really sore first couple of days on level 2 and 3! as of now I really dislike jillian micheals Lol ... but I hope by the end of the 30 days I love her... add me and we can motivate each other! ~ hit play everyday!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    i also started the 30 day shred yesterday! i'm pretty out of shape; thought i was going to collapse after my first workout! i woke up kinda sore this morning, so i'm nervous to start my workout today! i'm super excited though, hopefully this helps. good luck everyone :)

I was very out of shape as well when I started it the first time in January. After Day 2 was the worst so I took a rest day before going to Day 3. But I pressed through it and was able to finish 10 days at each level (just not 30 days in a row, I did take rest days). Now I still use this workout a couple of days a week.