Friend hunt!

Options
2»

Replies

• Bloodredmoon
    Bloodredmoon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Laura and I'm new here on MFP. I'm 29, live in San Diego, California and love getting creative in the kitchen. My favorite forms of exercise are yoga and hiking but I also hit the gym and have at home dance sessions. I would like to start running and lifting weights again but I am injury prone and have to be supper careful. I have tendonitis in my wrists and injured myself last time I tried to train for a 5k on the 7th week (so close!). I know that loosing weight will help me be more active because I know that the extra weight is having a tough impact on my body making it easier for me to incur injuries. My motivation is not just to look great but to feel great and healthy. I'm not into diet foods aside from the occasional rice cracker, rare diet soda and meal supplement when I have a time crunch (like Vega, I'm don't do sugary meal replacements i.e. slim fast). I eat whole foods, organic when possible, but I'm not a food Nazi. I believe that almost everything is ok in moderation, like meat and sweets, love chocolate! Add me if you like :happy:

Oh, and I love Aussies! One of my best friends is from Adelaide and I just visited Sydney, Adelaide, and Kangaroo Island last August. I loved it, great country! I'm holding a baby Kangaroo in my profile picture, so cute!
  • AleenaZA
    Options
    I could use more motivation ..only have 8 people on my list. Feel free to add me :)
  • BrwnSugCinnaBon
    BrwnSugCinnaBon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!!!! ^_^

23032185.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • wesmith2
    wesmith2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :)
  • MJJL2005
    Options
    feel free to add me, the more friends the merrier. :)