Any noticeable difference? (pics)

Options
Hey all!
My name is Anna and this is my first time posting here. however I have read so many success stories and they are what keeps me going! Im going to be much more active in the community! You all are awesome!!! I have been at this a little over a month, and with the help of a nutrionist I am working my butttttt off. Working hard at the gym and watching what goes into my body. I decided to only weigh when I go back to the nutritionist. Thats this coming tuesday! It has been a little over a month since I first went. Sometime at the beginning of november is the one on the left, and the one on the right was taken today. Im extremely nervous to find out my numbers come tuesday! is there a difference?? oh btw I am 5'5 24 years old and around 260lbs!

2012-12-07-1-1.jpg

Replies

• ashleyrose90
    ashleyrose90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I can only see one of the pics! :P But it sounds like you're doing awesome.. keep up the good work :)
  • ThatgirlAleigh
    Options
    ahh sorry!! first time posting a pic, resized it now!
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I can see them both and I can tell a big difference! You look great!!!
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Looks great!
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! You look great... even if the scale doesn't say so you have lost a ton of inches. Why don't you try tracking your measurements too so that you can go off of those?
  • girlonabikedc
    girlonabikedc Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yes, definite difference. You are doing great!
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference for sure. In the first pic, your sides seem to go straight down, whereas in the second pic you've developed more of a inward direction on your waist.
  • paradocsm
    paradocsm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think there is a definite difference! Do your clothes feel different yet? Keep it up and update us with your success!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Second pic is sexy time.
  • ThatgirlAleigh
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL! :) yall are seriously making my night haha. it is hard for me to see yet. I am tracking measurements and ill get measured tuesday as well! I cant tell a big difference in my clothes yet. but that always takes awhile for me. I have been down on it lately and wanting to quit, so the positive feedback is wonderful! thank you!!
  • obaker
    obaker Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference for sure. In the first pic, your sides seem to go straight down, whereas in the second pic you've developed more of a inward direction on your waist.

I totally agree! Nice work :smile:
  • strutdivastrut
    strutdivastrut Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look very nice. huge difference in the second pic.
  • ThatgirlAleigh
    Options
    thankkkkkkkkkk you!! yall are awesome!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    oh for sure I can see a difference... good on you to become a healthier you.... keep it going... thanks for sharing and good uck on your journey of a healthier you : )
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    yeah, i can tell!!! great job sweetie!!
  • MJMARIN81
    Options
    I agree there is a very noticeable difference between the two pics! Awesome work.
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Yes! Your waist is a lot smaller and your bust line is more defined because of it!
  • aliciabeatty
    aliciabeatty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference!! I'm also 24, 5'5 and my starting weight was 271. I'm down to 257 now but am finding it hard to see a difference! I've been feeling down this week thinking that it's not working but this just gave me motivation!!! :)
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    There is a huge difference. Your hard work is paying off. You are doing so good!
  • LilChica252
    Options
    There is a definite difference. I'd ignore the scale number personally and go off of measurements. You have a waist girl! And it's only going to get better. Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!