Any weight loss youtubers or vloggers?

Options
I love (and I think am addicted to) watching weekly weigh-ins on youtube. When I start losing, I plan on taking pictures, taking videos, journaling, message boarding etc. just to keep on top of my game and be able to brag about everything that I do and have done.

Is there anyone who is a part of MFP who is doing or did youtube vlogs for your weight progress? I would love to get a link to your page and watch! :)

Replies

• WinCherry
    WinCherry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I only know of one person on here, she actually is the reason why i'm on here and losing weight. Divaslimsdown. She's a youtube vlogger and has lost over 180lbs already. You should check her out, you can see where she started, up to now. She is a great motivator.
  • MrsAnderson_GettingHealthy
    Options
    Divaslimsdown... I will remember that! Thanks a lot! :)
  • MrsAnderson_GettingHealthy
    Options
    WOW! I am watching her videos right now and I am so inspired and amazed right now.

I would love to add her. What is her username on here???
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    same as her youtube name
  • vmoyer2002
    vmoyer2002 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I vlog...same as my profile name. But I have a hard time remembering to do it. I always go weeks without vlogging...then think..crap...where has the time gone. Lol. But it's a pretty amazing thing to look back at my past video's & see my weight & where my head was at back then.
  • JasmineGhee
    JasmineGhee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just created a page that Im about to start my journey on if you would like to subscribe! :) youtube.com/user/theshrinkingprincess12
  • LiveforChange
    LiveforChange Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I just started also username LiveforChange101:)
  • cem9532
    cem9532 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You should totally check out plussizekimonica on youtube, Im not sure if she still uses mfp or not but she is sooooo inspirational. Sometimes I will just watch one of her videos for motivation. She started her journey at 481 pounds and has lost 200 lbs with a lifestyle change. Her personality is like your talking with a girlfriend.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!