New to the game

Options
Hey all! I have recently decided to make a life style change for the better. I am 22 and not happy with my weight at all!! I just graduated undergrad a whole FIFTY pounds heavier than when I started....something has got to give...so...here I am. So far, I have cut back completely on sugar, soda, and breads and am currently working with Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I am pleased to say I have lost a full 5 pounds!! My goal is to be at least somewhat slim by the time I go to Puerto Rico in March with my boyfriend ^_^

Any pointers are always helpful! =)

Replies

• Danwells88
    Options
    Hi, Im new too and its good to have buddies for support on here and the forums are great :) feel free to add me too, The more friends = more support :)
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i'm always looking to help motivate :)
  • cindylouray46
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cindy. Kudos to you for dweciding to make this change during the holiday season. Of course, there is no easy season. I don't know anything about the Gillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, but I guess it sounds as if you are doing well with it. Set small goals and not your final one too quickly. Sometimes the weight loss will slow down. Just remember, your BF loves you, and even if that amount hasn't all come off, he already cared, so he'll be proud of you and pleased, and it won't matter. Don't get pressured by the desire to lose, and have a thinner holiday season.