What are you procrastinating today? LOL Anyone up for a ch

Options
It doesn't have to be a weight related procrastination.... What AREN'T you doing that you should be?
I should be sewing. I'm about 10 costumes into a 35 costume ballet production, and the first half of the costumes are being photographed on the 10th!!! ACK.

Anyone up for a 15 minute challenge? "Sign in" (fess up), work on your procrastinated item for 15 minutes and report back?

Replies

• prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I read this, and then decided you were right, I started cleaning house, finished that and then did my morning workout! Just starting made it so much easier to get it done!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I already had a good workout so I didn't feel so bad about procrastinating but you're right!! I need to go turn in my cat's vet records and put down a pet deposit fee for the apartments we live in. I never did when we got her and they found her... dun dun dun...
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Birthday shopping. I have a birthday party at 12 and it's already 10:30...I HATE shopping and especially dont' want to find something for a 1 year old that has everything already. Dreading going to the toy isle with my kids, wish me luck LOL
  • marii92
    marii92 Posts: 77
    Options
    I should be revising for the upcoming exams but I just can't get my head into it. I've read it over and over, but I feel so distracted...and my neck is sore because last night I slept pillowless. Ugh, I thnk I'll start the revison tomorrrow...
  • tutujoli
    tutujoli Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good luck Shera. LOL How long should we wait before we send a rescue team in?

Off to work on costumes for a bit. :)
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Options
    hahaha.. i've been procrastinating all day. I should have got some studying done but instead I went to sleep and watched tv.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I need to spend 15 minutes cleaning my master bedroom... procrastinating because yeah... it's that bad. Ok... off to do some work... see you shortly!

Ok... scratch that - hubby's taking a nap on the bed... will have to do 15 later.. I love when someone else procrastinates for me!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on filing state taxes online today (for myself, my boyfriend, my daughter and her boyfriend) - which, really will only take about 15 minutes once I start for all of them.... and I also need to manually fill out the local taxes too, which'll take a bit longer, maybe 45-ish minutes for all. So- I've got about an hour worth of taxes to do. & my exercise, it's kinda cold - haven't decided whether or not I'm going to go for a run or just use my elliptical.

On that note, I think I'll go shopping for a bit - the dog needs treats. :laugh:
  • Meehansbride
    Options
    I REALLY need to be working on taxes. We have an appointment on the 9th of April and we havent even begun yet. I did do an hour and a half work out...that counts for something right? lol Ok...off to start taxes. Thanks for the motivation!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I should be studying--listening to lectures that I skipped. I have to do cancer genetics and breast and placental diseases. Good thing it's only 5 hrs. of lecture...could be way worse! Plus, I get to speed up the recording on Quicktime to double speed so it will only take me 2.5 hrs :bigsmile:

Why does it have to be so pretty outside?!
  • bobspdx
    bobspdx Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I should be working on the front garden today but instead I am catching up on my DVR. I gave myself until noon to get up and get going. At least I got the laundry started, lol!
  • tutujoli
    Options
    Okay, got the sea bird costume started, up to a point where it needs a fitting (for which the body is on vacation. LOL).

Seriously pondering a movie next...maybe I can work on some hand stitching while I watch (or something). I have a tutu that needs to be tacked and embellished. That's a good movie project! (And it gets me out of doing the dishes.)

It's like the endless loop of procrastination, when everything needs to be done at once. lol
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options

It's like the endless loop of procrastination, when everything needs to be done at once. lol

Don't I know it! OK - worked for 15 minutes in the Master Bedroom and got to play with my new vacuum too. Since that went so well, I also cleaned out the laundry room in preparation for the delivery of my new washer and dryer tomorrow. I think I'm going to go work on something that I've been procrastinating on for awhile... pampering me.... I bought some awesome new "cotton scented" bath stuff the other day... I'm going to grab my book and go relax. Then tonight is movie night with the family... Blind Side (finally)!

Still trying to figure out dinner though (I've been procrastinating on that too)... it's so hard now that I've given up eating wheat... I feel better and have begun losing again - but I have no "quick dinner" ideas anymore... Just had burgers last night... may be another stir fry night.. lol!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I made it through 2.5 hrs of lecture...only 3.5 left! :S
  • tutujoli
    Options
    Good job all!

Courtney, that sounds like TORTURE.

Sonjavon, I just got a new washer and dryer. I swear I need a license to drive them though! Sooooo many buttons. lol

Got a load of dishes done, get an "are we still on for tonight?" call from my best friend (oops...yeah, we are now! Glad I did dishes instead of watching a movie. hahahaha)
  • sollygirl
    sollygirl Posts: 107
    Options
    Im procrastinating getting ready for work. Ugh I do not wanna go!!
  • bobspdx
    bobspdx Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I put in 1.5 hours in the garden, success! I did procrastinate longer than I should have but at least I got some stuff done.