Hello out there to the 300+ pound people!

Options
Hello all! I'm a returning member as I lost faith in myself and went off my diet earlier this year! Well i'm back and looking to get on track with things and starting fresh! I'm looking for friends on here that weigh 300 or more pounds and are looking for support as well as willing to give some! Its hard to stay on track with things on my own and I know we can work together and help each other out to drop down to a much better size and weight! Lets be friends and go on this journey together losing the weight and keeping it off! God Bless all of you and thank you for taking the time to add me and reading my post!

Replies

• cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I am not 300+, but I wish you a healthy life and hope you find the friends you need on here to help you achieve that goal!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I use to weigh 315. Add me bro.
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Being a big guy in a world made for smaller people can suck, but at least we are on the right track. Good luck. It's gonna be a long journey, but totally doable.
  • 89curves89
    89curves89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. I am not 300+ but wish you luck and happiness every step of the way. x
  • snowboardn
    Options
    Well being over 300 pounds is why I am here. 2 weeks ago I stepped on the scale and it said 308, and it really hit me that only being 30 and weighing this much already that I could easily end up over 400 lbs by the time I am 40.

How far along are you?
  • pattydoz55
    pattydoz55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    not any more but i know whee u r coming from i have been there need all the support i can get to continue my journey
  • Roger8086
    Options
    I happen to be in a similar boat. Add me and we can kick some diet butt together, friend!
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am no longer over 300, but I still have a long way to go. Feel free to add me if you like.