Needing friends on this journey

Options
I am new to MFP. Well I joined a few months back but havent really kept up with it. I work nights which makes it more difficult to lose weight. I need friends to help me with this and who understand what I am going through. I am 5' and weigh 198 although the doctor scale has me at 192. I plan on buying a new scale and keeping it in an are where my son cant get to it. My goal is to lose at least 45- 48 lbs in 17 weeks. I am thinking of taking supplements to help as well. Any suggestions? I am not really into meal replacement shake programs Ive tried them and they dont work for me. Looking for more of something that will help boost my energy and help make my workouts more effective. I also need someone to talk to and share goals with.

Replies

• nataliecarter2
    nataliecarter2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I keep my friends list pretty manageable so that I am able to support my pals and get the same support along the way. I just completed my 1 year on MFP. I am here to support! Best of luck with your goals :)
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    take it one day at a time!
  • Garnetbaby83
    Options
    Thanks yall I need all the help I can get. :). Glad to know there are others on this journey with me. Especially working around night shift nurses who like take out food.
  • gemgirlred
    gemgirlred Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you can add me