Progress: Dresses Edition!

Options
LaurenAOK
LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
Hey guys I know this isn't a huuuge transformation like a lot I see around here, but I'm still proud of the progress I've made and thought I'd share these photos I put together. I'm not done with my journey yet (I'd like to lose about 8 more lbs, or get down to 18% BF, whichever comes first) but looking at this really motivated me. I love my dresses so here's a comparison!

bI4NE.jpg

Left: March 2010, freshman year, before I gained any weight in college

Middle: September 2011, at my highest weight

Right: Last night (December 2012), at my lowest weight since high school. I am amazed to see that I actually look better than I did freshman year of college! My waistline is smaller, and the underarm fat is gone. I’ve lost all the weight I gained and then some.

This is so motivating for the days I feel like I haven’t made any progress! Take pictures, everyone!

Replies

• suzq0970
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! :smile:
  • mmn2294
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look gorgeous!!! If I were you I would be so proud of myself:)
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    You can see the difference! And should be very proud!
  • km202
    km202 Posts: 112
    Options
    Awesome job! You should be proud.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are beautiful both before and after. Nice job!!
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Great job!
  • TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on leaning things up! While I have been working my way through a large loss, I can appreciate things like seeing the fat pads on and around your upper arms disappear. I've been obese for over 2 decades, and as I approach that line between obese and overweight, I've lost enough to change quite a bit, yet there's a long way to go. I feel like my fat is "deflating". I have a saggy bust, drooping "bat wings" dangling from my upper arms, etc. I think I may look like a flying squirrel by the time I'm done. I've always hated the way my upper arms looked when exposed, but in buying new bras last week... now I hate what you described as "underarm fat." Pooching up outta my new bras. Oh well. I'll keep working. It'll go.

You look great! Wonderful that you're taking care of yourself now instead of waiting until you're my age!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look so good!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Congrats and love the green dress
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • madcat_wechanged
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Lauren! You definitely should be proud! :smile:
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look amazeballs!!!! OMG such good progress! Keep it up!:happy:
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Lovely progress, congrats!! Adding you because we have similar stats :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!