Would like to have some friends, please.

Options
I'm thinking that this would be a lot easier for me if I had some support from friends on here. I started 11 days ago and I love it! I find this to be pretty easy, so far!

Replies

• Redone2
    Options
    Hello, Jamie1968
    I was thinking the samething. I just joined in Oct and really have done nothing with it..I used to belong to Curves and loved it. The support system there was great. they have since closed and I have resigned my job and so the support is speratic and none exisitent at this point. lots of life changes and struggling with wts. (family prob.never learned great eating habits) I have a daughter I want to teach better habits to. I find myself struggling with old demons.:frown: I have resolved myself to get over it!!!!!Today, is the first day of the rest of my life!!!!!(sorry if this is to much info for my first post). :smile:
  • Jo4applerose
    Jo4applerose Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing. Just started a little over a week ago and lost close to 7 pounds my first week. It was not that hard love the tracking, that is key for me. Support will be a plus. I have about 30 pounds to lose. ; )) Add me, too. ; ) Thank you. ; )
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Friend requests sent to both of you. I want to loose 20 - 25 pounds. I've done Weight Watchers about 10 years ago. I love this!! Much better than Weight Watchers!
  • BatmanRose08
    Options
    I'm trying to find friends on here as well. I feel like my whole life I've been eating wrong and I just wanna make right choices now. Its hard getting over my cravings....
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP all of you! I was on here for two weeks before i discovered the forums (i just used the phone ap). It is SOOO much easier with supportive friends on here.
  • incognitopotato
    incognitopotato Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, everyone! I'm trying to get motivated to exercise regularly again, and having friends to cheer on is very encouraging.
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too.
  • houstiegirl
    Options
    That would be great. I really could use some support. SO please befriend me and I'll befriend you back. :)
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    any one feel free to add me. I've been on here for 3 months lost 27 LBS. Another 58 to go.
  • freasabreze
    freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamiet1968. On my 3rd day here. First 2 days went very well. Having a hard time getting in gear today. Maybe its the weather.
  • ddstrazzy
    ddstrazzy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on here about 3 months, but haven't added any friends. I was doing great the first little while, but now seem to be stuck in a little rut. I could use a little more support and motivation right now.
  • deltalbarbie
    Options
    Welcome everyone! Feel free to add me. I ususally try to comment and encourage those on my friend's list.
  • californiahome
    californiahome Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too. Everyone needs a pat on the back for achieving even small goals
  • whitdance
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I have been using this website for over a year... I have basically reached my goal weight, but I love encouraging people and giving advice. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Jo4applerose
    Jo4applerose Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks this is great and remember 1 pound of butter is 4 sticks. A 1 pound loss in weight is great. :0)
  • Sweeetdesiderata
    Options
    Im always looking for more friends on here! Anyhone who feels like adding me can do so!
  • campusdog77
    campusdog77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am still new to this app and web page, buy find it very useful. I have only been using it for a little while but it take the hassel of me trying to keep track of what I had to eat, my workouts, and my support. I am looking for folks who would not mind adding a stranger that has a common goal, to be healthy and fit. Any takers?
  • krystal_black
    Options
    Hi everyone I started logging about 2 months ago feel free to shoot me a request.
  • onyxwood
    onyxwood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I will support and encourage you anyway I can. I love this site and I find it so supportive.