Critique:)

Options
Hello again everyone, i may have posted my other question in the wrong forum sorry about that! I am looking for help noticing progress or lack there of. I am currently 148-150 in my display pic but would like to be a nice & defined at138. If i could get some tips, or critiques, I will post a new picture every week! Thank you:) Happy holidays to those that celebrate!

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Eat less and start lifting if you don't already. At your weight you need at least 70g protein a day so make sure you at least meet that amount.
  • melanieOG
    Options
    Great thanks:)
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    You're 148 in that pic? You look lean. You must be 5'10" to 6'? You probably don't need to go down in weight so much as fine tune your body composition. If you want more definition and lower body fat, you should just stick to a solid training program. I like boxing because it's a good mix of cardio, endurance, intensity, strength and coordination. Everyone else is going to champion lifting.
  • melanieOG
    Options
    I'm actually 5'8. I was lifting, but have recently switched to doing Julian Michael's workouts as its hard to get to the gym right now with exams, I really enjoy the six week six pack, and going for a half hour to a forty min jog each day. The only problem is I don't know if this is going to get me the results I like....what do you think?
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a pretty solid routine. Try it out for about a month, and if you don't see any move towards the results you want, make it harder. It's pretty difficult to see changes when you are already in good shape. You really have to ramp it up sometimes. I'd suggest taking tape measurements too. That might help you see any changes.
  • melanieOG
    Options
    awesome, thank you, great advice:)