Any noticeable difference? (pics)

Options

Replies

• amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    could be the shirt could be results but you have more of a figure in the second pic. first pic you are just round second pics see some curves
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thats a really noticeable change for one month :) Look at your waist you can see your shape has changed in the second pic
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Can I see the difference??? Are you kidding??? That is a HUGE difference!!! Even with the stripes, you still see a HUGE difference. Congrats on what you have accomplished so far. WOO-HOO!!! And keep us updated with those pics and stats!!

HIGH FIVE!!
  • WanderingBomb
    WanderingBomb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    looking fantastic!!!!
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Huge difference...hourglass difference, way to go!
  • Saiava
    Saiava Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a HUGE difference. You've got curves now, woman, CURVES. You're doing a fantastic job!
  • venturaroo
    venturaroo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! In the 2nd pic you have an hourglass figure! Keep it up, you are doing great!
  • fwilson1031
    Options
    Absolutely, YES! You are curvy!!! Agree with previous posts, you have a defined waist! Keep it up!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Wau to go your lookinggreat shows for sure
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference, keep up the good work! :)
  • GingerRunner
    Options
    YES there is a difference. Looking fit and super fine! GO YOU!!! So proud of you and am hoping I can channel some of your strength. Thank you for sharing!
  • It is noticeable. Maybe 30/40lbs?
  • akelli01
    akelli01 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Awesome job! :)
  • aclar44
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. You look great!
  • ThatgirlAleigh
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!! All of your support means the world to me! It's nice to know I can come here when I need that little extra boost! I hope I can be a support system for all of you as well! I appreciate all the kind words and Im going to carry them with me as I continue on this journey. Get over this funk I'm in and trudge forward!!! Ill update yall on my weigh in on tuesday!
  • coop644c
    coop644c Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you are doing great!!! Don't quit now you are well on your way.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell that all your work is paying off.. be sure to put on how many lbs lost when you find out..
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    i see that waistline now. keep workin' it girl!
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Big difference in your upper body, I think. Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!