anyone doing weight watchers

Options
hi I'm going back to weight watchers and wanted to add some people who are doing it as well or you can add me.

Replies

• MrsAnderson_GettingHealthy
    Options
    I was thinking about going back to that program but, MFP and WW seem like they would clash with each other too much!
    It's nice to see that someone else might be doing it too. Add me and we can talk.
  • tobeslim618
    tobeslim618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm doing both WW and MFP. I just started here yesterday b/c someone from WW suggested it and it's free. I've been a member of WW for a long time and last year lost 67 lbs but gained back 25 of them and now I'm here b/c WW wants me to re-register and I can't afford it.

Tracking is tracking (I see the difference one is calories based the other points based) so I'm am surprised of the calories in the veggies and fruit that have 0 points on the other. But I compensate...even though I go over the protein I still eat about the same or less calories.

you can add me I have the same user name here and there.

Good luck in going back.
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello!..
    I just joined WW last night, for the next 6 months (or more if this goes well). =) I am a first timer on WW so looking for people to add whom I can talk to and support and vice versa. Im always open to new friends so dont be afraid to add me even if your not on WW. My username is Project120, add me there or here.. dosent matter.
  • 165ordietrying
    165ordietrying Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am a Weight Watchers member who met my WW goal today. Feel free to add me.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I'm on WW, love it!