booze is the devil

Options
today6212
today6212 Posts: 86 Member
I have been doing so well with working out and eating well(for the most part). went to the bar last night, drank tooooooo much, ended up eating crap from wawa(about 650 cals) at 230am!!! im hungover and feel disgusting!! Last night was a bust, today im trying to eat well but im not hungry just quessy. Vodka is evil!

Thanks for reading my rant :)

Replies

• icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Yeah Alcohol is evil in everyway. Not just when it comes to losing weight :)
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Love Wawa!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Yeah, drinking is just like every other splurge- plan and moderate. Good luck!
  • keithvernon1
    keithvernon1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes, it can certainly get you off your fitness and energy level for a few days before you get back to your routine progress. Not only WAY too much sugar, it savages your body.
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Plus drink a ton of water if you drink booze--it helps even if you choose to booze it up, and helps even if you don't!
  • Holmsweetholm
    Options
    I love my glass of wine...have to say I like the devil!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I just had to pull up this thread as I'm drinking a PEPPERMINT White Russian. . .made with Dark Chocolate Peppermint Kahlua. Oh. My. Goodness!!! It IS the devil!!!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I just had to pull up this thread as I'm drinking a PEPPERMINT White Russian. . .made with Dark Chocolate Peppermint Kahlua. Oh. My. Goodness!!! It IS the devil!!!
    ohhh that sounds even better than my caramel vodka with diet cream soda. mmmmm
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    alcohol-is-poison-charlie-sheen-alcohol-is-poison-demotivational-posters-1340085349.jpg

LOL
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    :devil:

Come to me my babies.. let me heal your pain...
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    If by "the devil" you mean "a necessity" then I quite agree.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Blasphemer! You speak ill of the sacred. Is banishment your desire?
  • today6212
    today6212 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    peppermint kaluha is amazing in coffee! I wish i could have an IV of smartwater right now
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Pineapple vodka and o.j. is my sweet demon..too bad they don't make 0 calorie o.j. :sad:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I've sworn off alcohol on more Saturday and Sunday mornings than I can count. Moderation is a difficult thing.
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    well I dont drink (just a personal preference) but I do have a liking for milkshakes, very large ones :( lol its like one is the daily calorie limit :laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Drink Pedialyte to help with the hangover.
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Alcohol is such a dangerous substance, and I'm not just saying it health-wise. I'm looking at the above responses to this question/rant and I keep seeing statements along the lines of "Oh, I wouldn't be able to live without alcohol, it is a necessity." Do you see anything wrong with this? At all? Anyone?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Alcohol is such a dangerous substance, and I'm not just saying it health-wise. I'm looking at the above responses to this question/rant and I keep seeing statements along the lines of "Oh, I wouldn't be able to live without alcohol, it is a necessity." Do you see anything wrong with this? At all? Anyone?
    I saw one such statement. And I'd wager he wasn't serious.

I've seen some people it's truly a danger to. And some whom it is not. I enjoy cocktails. If it's a just water night, I'm plenty happy.

I think a lot of time when people say "I need a drink" it's mostly not serious..
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    drinking beer as i read this. good read.