What is your favorite workout DVD?

Options
I've started to try workout DVD's at home (a new thing for me) and finding that I like it. Right now one of my favorites is the Biggest Loser Yoga Weight Loss, but I"m looking to expand into some dance/latin stuff. Also don't mind any other recommendations on ones that you've had some great results?

Replies

• aairs1
    aairs1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Micheals 30 day shred. I have also heard good things about her video ripped in 30. I am on day 18 of the 30 day shred and have lost 6 lbs. I haven't taken my measurements yet but I can definitely feel a difference in my clothes.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I do a mix of TurboJam and Yoga Booty Ballet for cardio
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels. I have 30 Day Shred, 6 week 6 pack, banish fat boost metabolism and no more trouble zones. Think I will get Ripped in 30 next. They are all really effective for a relatively short workout :smile:
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is awesome but My heart truly belongs to Turbo Fire! I love that everyday is something different and the music is so much fun!!! Plus I can easily burn about 400+ with just the 30 min workout!!!
  • vicktoria339
    Options
    hey i use the Firm DVD's, they are really effective. Theres also a dance / cardio DVD that they produce, lotsa different types of dance and great fun!
  • liftreadphilosophize
    Options
    My favorites are Turbo Jam and Insanity. Both are effective, but I enjoy them for different reasons: Turbo Jam is more dancey fun and Insanity makes me feel super toughie. :-)
  • krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Tapout XT! Miek Karpenko makes workouts just fly by and he's super motivational, and the workouts are fun and varied :)

Gotta say, my favorite is Cross Core Combat, because it literally wipes the floor with me, and those planks and push-ups are awesome on my core strength. And Muay Thai is also awesome because it's the most fun of them all, and pretty good on cardio!
  • lshipley1
    lshipley1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've finished Week 2 of Ripped in 30 and really haven't lost any weight. I'm building muscle that i know. I'm going to try 30 Day Shred next
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Insanity Asylum Vol 1!!!!
    I did Game Day for the first time today and I can't remember ever having so much fun! And I love Zumba. Best dance workout would be the Zumba Exhilarate (the new series, just go to their site). It's got a great toning video as well. I highly recommend it.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    My daughter just loaned me Ripped in 30 and I have done it for 3 days and my legs are killing me so I know it is doing something, lol. Years ago, I had lost a lot of weight doing Denise Austin's old VHS workouts so I know that the home workouts are great if I stick to them.
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Anything Jillian Michaels. Right now i'm doing the Burn Fat Boost Metabolism and it's a KIller! But I just burned 830 calories 55 minutes and I feel GREAT!
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme :)
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    P90X2
  • doreenindetroit
    Options
    Thanks everybody for the feedback. Will definitely look into some of these.
  • andreamelo1
    andreamelo1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Insanity it's insane
  • DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Rambo predators :bigsmile: :smokin:
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred. Jillian is starting to grow on me and my stamina is improving slowly.:smile: