Poorly-stocked house, NEED GOOD, QUICK RECIPE

Options
Okay, so, yeah, my house does not have many nutritional foods. We don't even have an apple or banana. And sadly enough, I do not have my liscense (sp?) to go and get food. I need a really good, quick recipe for lunch with not a lot of calories. Help? Thanks so much.

Replies

• cellorocker
    Options
    Okay, so, yeah, my house does not have many nutritional foods. We don't even have an apple or banana. And sadly enough, I do not have my liscense (sp?) to go and get food. I need a really good, quick recipe for lunch with not a lot of calories. Help? Thanks so much.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    frozen veggies with rice and whatever meat you have, canned soup with PB on whatever, tuna on crackers/bread, sorry, don't know whats in your house..... whole wheat begal and PB or cheese
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    If you have a tortilla and cheese and vegies or an egg you can make a nice vegie or egg burrito that is a favorite of mine. If you have some nuts and dried fruit that is good. Or how about some of the leftover turkey on a piece of toast.

Just some ideas.

Eve
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Check out the recipes that are posted. There are a lot of good and fast ones. Good luck to you.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    Go to allrecipes.com

You can enter what you have in your kitchen and you will be given recipes with those ingredients.

You need to eat mostly whole foods. Go along on the grocery trip. :smile:

cm
  • rtamayo
    rtamayo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Do you have eggs? Make an egg white omlete, or scrambled egg whites with toast.
    scrambled eggs with a little milk, and whatever veggies you have, or even a tablespoon of salsa is something i make a lot. it has lots of flavor and very little calories.