shaywiggles seeks friends for motivation

Options
good evening. i am not brand new to myfitnesspal, but this is my first time posting. I'm typically a very private person--not sharing and soliciting feedback from others. however, yesterday's visit to my doc has convinced me that i need all the help i can get. and in turn, i want so bad to support folks who are on this same journey. looking forward to encouragement, challenges and tough love!

Replies

• SloRunner25
    SloRunner25 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also a rather private person but have found that by adding friends on here and being open about my weight loss struggles it has helped a lot! Feel free to add me! I love to help motivate others and appreciate any motivation as well. :)
  • KidneyBean07
    Options
    I'm new, too, and would love to be your friend on here. I can use all the support I can get, too, and would like to offer support to others. It helps to have encouragement from others.
  • onyxwood
    onyxwood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    we all need support......feel free to add me! :smile:
  • JlenniferL
    JlenniferL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend as well. Been using this app since July 2012.
  • Joanie919
    Options
    Hi, I'm still new, 2 weeks, 2 lbs. lost. We all need support and motivation, an ear to listen. Go ahead folks, add me as a friend!
  • denisemuill
    denisemuill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please add me also. MFP has been just great, I've learned so much. I read the message board often, check out other peoples food diary (for tips and suggestion) and cheer on my fellow MFPs.