heart rate monitors arm band versus chest strap

Options
can yall provide me with a list of heart rate monitors that are bluetooth for me to research over? i know of wahoo and polars chest straps and the rhythm arm band...any others? and also ive read chest straps are more accurate is that true?

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    can yall provide me with a list of heart rate monitors that are bluetooth for me to research over?

No
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    thats nice...by that statement i meant if i had missed any besides the ones mentioned or what you thought of the one each person had...
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    There's also zephyr bluetooth hrm. Rechargeable.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    can yall provide me with a list of heart rate monitors that are bluetooth for me to research over?

No

Would have been far easier for you to ignore this.
  • jodfie
    Options

No

Thank you! i appreciate you!...i see there is a whole lot of "trolls" and negative responses to people on here...isnt this website suppose to be for motivation and support and discussing ideas and opinions? whatever happened to "if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

No

Thank you! i appreciate you!...i see there is a whole lot of "trolls" and negative responses to people on here...isnt this website suppose to be for motivation and support and discussing ideas and opinions? whatever happened to "if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all?

Sorry, but this is what support looks like sometimes. HRMs are a waste of money and tend to slow progress more than help it. So no, I won't help with hrm choices, but if you would like help to figure out how to actually reach your goals you will find me extremely useful.
  • jodfie
    Options
    Sorry, but this is what support looks like sometimes. HRMs are a waste of money and tend to slow progress more than help it. So no, I won't help with hrm choices, but if you would like help to figure out how to actually reach your goals you will find me extremely useful.

now see that is civil...ish and your opinion...had you said "i dont believe HRMs are beneficial etc etc" it wouldnt have been a big deal....
  • valleylife209
    valleylife209 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I use the Polar FT7 (non Bluetooth) works great and keeps me on track. The strap is very comfortable and you don't even notice you have it on while running or working out. I done research and will be purchasing the Polar H7 (Bluetooth).This HRM received the best reviews on all the websites that I have checked. Amazon currently has the best price at $59.