I'll jump on your bandwagon if you jump on mine

Options
I was doing so well until I decided to buy a tub of ice cream and box of sweetened cereal and ate both freaking things in one night. Anyone want to help me get back on track?

Replies

• samanthag1016
    Options
    I have been fighting the urge to order pizza ALL day, hence the reason I am reading the message boards here - trying to stay motivated. Feel free to add me :) Everyone needs more friends to be accountable to!
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I can well understand that. I've a sweet tooth that is finally starting to give up, myself. Just remember that you'll win. It may take a little bit of time to make the changes you want made second nature, but you'll come out on top. Now, if I can remember that my bowls hold 2 cups of frozen fruit easily with the cup of yogurt, I might start making better progress. It just tastes sooooo GOOOD!
  • CammyFace
    CammyFace Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Remember to be gentle with yourself and take it one day at a time. We all slip up and give in once in a while. What's important is that we remember that every day and every moment is a fresh start to make better decisions.