Umm.. I need some friends :)

Options
Hello! I am 26 from the Akron Ohio area. I need some friends to keep me going and share ideas! I have a 5 year old, I work (for GE) all of the time (literally.. ). I am happy, comfortable with myself, funny, and positive. I am not doing this because I want "new clothes" or a beach body.. that is all just a bonus.. I am here because I want to watch my son grow up, I want to travel, maybe have another child, etc. I do not want to be on bp pills at 26, there is no excuse for that.. that is embarressing to me.. but I am working on it.. one step at a time.. IF NOT NOW.. WHEN??

Replies

• samanthag1016
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I think that the support of friends here at MFP is one of the best ways to stay motivated!
  • Leggs86
    Options
    Same here! I'm new to MFP and although I am doing ok on my own, there is always room for improvement and what better way to do that then with others who have the same health goals in mind!
  • Changing_Charity
    Changing_Charity Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    hey girlfriend! im a mother of a 3 year old little girl, so i know what its like to want to be healthy for them and be a good example! i have about 70 more lbs to lose so feel free to add me :) i am happy to help anyway that i can! lets do this!! :flowerforyou:

30846031.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CammyFace
    CammyFace Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined tonight. I am happy to help support you ladies as I work on my own goals, so feel free to add me. We are stronger together.
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    Options
    You can read my profile and if you like it, add me.
  • queenb740
    Options
    I am a 26 year old mother of 3 children and know where your coming from and would love if u would add me.
  • skypie02
    Options
    25 year old single mom of 2 boys check me out and feel free to add! :wink:
  • YOUCANDOIT165
    YOUCANDOIT165 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I just joined today I'm not sure how you add people but you are welcome to add me as a friend. Like you I'm her because I want to see my children grow up and one day see my grands and great grandchildren. I have lost 30 lbs thus far and still have 70 more to go. Any way I can help I will. Again all the best.
  • Brandnewme150
    Brandnewme150 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I could always use more support so anybody feel free to add me :)
  • mtiheartmuscle
    Options
    Extra support is ALWAYS needed. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • anikisa
    anikisa Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Uh I may not be a mother, but i have a partner in crime that is 2 year old ! :D so feel free to add me!! (or anyone add me!) I love making new friends!!!
  • toseeme
    toseeme Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am new here, too. I am a 31 year old mother of 4. Feel free to add me. I will have some pics up soon : )
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I'm 23 and currently a graduate student. I try to be as motivational as possible for my MFP friends and I'm always looking to add other motivational people as well. :)
  • _Fitgirl_In_Training_
    Options
    We all need support every now and then... having friends to help you stay motivated is always a great push... request sent :-)
  • Sandy307
    Sandy307 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your "friend" but I am old enough to be mother to most of you who posted on here...however...if you think I might be of any help to you, I am up for it...add me and I will be there for you! You all look so young and beautiful so not sure who would be helping who lol!. Anyway, we are all in this together...take care all and hang in there ...we CAN do it!!!

Sandy 307.