Question for the guys!

Options
DreamersWifey
DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
What do you notice first about a girl?
What physically is a NO GO! (Big stomach or legs or teeth or ect) and WHY
what physically do you see and love about a girl (boobs butt eyes flat stomach ect)
What body type is most attractive to you (thin athletic thick chubby average) and when I say thick I don't mean the OBEASE girls who call the selfs thick I mean Kim kardashian thick

Replies

• ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    yes, please answer this lol I'm curious!
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    If physical attraction is the guys' only concern, he isn't worthwhile.

Just sayin.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap. I mean no gap, no way.

j/k I don't even really get that.

I'd say smell, and I'll go with overall curvyness. as in proportions being pleasing.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Smile and attitude ;P
  • DreamersWifey
    Options
    We all know guys are physical so I'm curious....and looks are usually the first thing people see before they approach you anyways...
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Her smile

Bad teeth. I prefer straight, white, and all of them to be there !

what physically do you see and love about a girl (boobs butt eyes flat stomach ect)
    Boobs, butt, eyes, flat stomach, and etc;)
  • Cisco12791
    Options
    1. Her face.
    2. Big stomach because I do not find that attractive.
    3. Her face and eyes. Just like it when girls smile. It's my biggest turn on!
    4. I don't really care as long as she's not bigger than me.
    BTW I'm 19 if it matters.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    yes, I'd say if you really need to know what YOU have to do, then YOU don't like YOU. If a man doesn't like you for who you are, he's not worth it. :P
  • Cisco12791
    Options
    People always worry about physical attractiveness and then personality traits. If you do not find someone physically attractive than you will not try to get with them. Personality can make someone more appealing but looks do count. Learned a lot in psychology class. People in successful relationships are equally attractive, have similar interests, similar intellect, etc.
  • daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    what do you notice first about a girl?
    What body type is most attractive to you (thin athletic thick chubby average) and when I say thick I don't mean the OBEASE girls who call the selfs thick I mean Kim kardashian thick

Her body language. LOVE reading that ;)
    No go is janky teeth and stomach bigger than boobs.. Also, being clingy. Trust me, we can tell right away...
    Like to see things proportional.
    Body type I like most is athletic.
    Being totally honest here :flowerforyou:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

1st notice - how she treats people/animals, 2nd notice - eyes, 3rd notice - butt or boobs depending what's closest
    No go - smelly (because I don't like smelly people)
    What I love - Big boobs, small boobs, small *kitten*, developed *kitten*, flat stomach, etc - I love it all
    Most attractive - Athletic - I loveeeee abs on a girl

Edit: When I go out, I watch how people treat their waiters, cashiers, strangers, animals on the street, etc. If I see a super hot girl, but she is a bi*ch to the cashier or wearing fur, I'd never approach her.
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    People always worry about physical attractiveness and then personality traits. If you do not find someone physically attractive than you will not try to get with them. Personality can make someone more appealing but looks do count. Learned a lot in psychology class. People in successful relationships are equally attractive, have similar interests, similar intellect, etc.

You'd be surprised.

I didn't find my husband attractive physically at all, but we became friends. It wasn't until I got to know him that the attraction to HIM grew.

In the parallel view, my husband found me pretty but he thought I was annoying and childish. After 2 years of friendship, he watched me grow as a person and started to pursue me.

Maybe it's just us. :)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options

You'd be surprised.

I didn't find my husband attractive physically at all, but we became friends. It wasn't until I got to know him that the attraction to HIM grew.

In the parallel view, my husband found me pretty but he thought I was annoying and childish. After 2 years of friendship, he watched me grow as a person and started to pursue me.

Maybe it's just us. :)

Not just you. I completely agree. I recall several guys that kind of flew under my radar and only after getting to know them better did I find them attractive. The reverse can be true as well: think someone's hot at first but find out they're a *kitten* and the attraction is gone.
  • Cisco12791
    Options
    People do grow onto each other and looks do matter. If you are in a successful relationship than YOU are BOTH physically attracted to each other and emotionally aswell. People do change and say, "You know what, she is really pretty after all." Just my 2 cents. I'm no expert.
  • DreamersWifey
    Options
    My husband thought I was "stunning and out of his league"
    But because I liked him and started flirting and even went so far as to ask him why he wasn't interested in me
    He told me he didn't think he had a shot...but he totally did!
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Her smile

Bad teeth. I prefer straight, white, and all of them to be there !

Boobs, butt, eyes, flat stomach, and etc;)

Aweee I'm just your type baby!!