~ ~ motivating me ~ ~

Options
I am posting this to motivate myself more than anything.

If anyone else find help in this that is a bonus !

Started in March 2011 at over 130kg and ended up at 96kg on Dec 24 2011 (and back to 100kg during the week of Christmas).

My profile pic takes you from prior March 2011 to later on that year.

I am back at 110kg and had been beating myself up about heading the wrong direction.

So, to motivate myself I am making this post just to say I am still down 20kg and that losing is still possible ... this will hopefully pull me out of my funk.

Consider my profile pic as being a before and now .... I know what after looks like as I was there ... I did it before and I can do it again !

Replies

• letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    yes you can and you will. keep focused. i'm proud of you for being able to acknowledge that you were on a funk and want to get out of it. and has put it out there for others also to be encouraged. you are not alone
  • batrastard
    batrastard Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I lost a lot of weight about 8 years ago. Over those 8 years I have regained all the weight that I lost. Back in July a weight loss Dr. ticked me off and I found MFP and started utilizing it. Since July I have dropped 65lbs. I understand your situation. Hang in there, if I can do it I know that you can do it. GO FOR IT!!!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I totally understand because I am in the same boat, but we can and will get this weight back down.
  • Heatherdl52
    Options
    OK....you have done it onve so you can do it again. NO problem at all. Copy the photos and pop on the fridge ane mirrors etc. Might be a bit hard over the next few weeks, but, moderation and then get serious in the new year.