mom need friends with similar goals.

Options
Hi, I'm new to MFP. I have 70lbs to loose and would like to find people with similar goals for support and motivation.

Replies

• strutdivastrut
    strutdivastrut Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I have 67 lbs fo lose.
  • MKCD123
    MKCD123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sounds just like me....I'm sending a request:)
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I have another 50 lbs. to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • gemgirlred
    gemgirlred Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have had 2 kids in the last 26 months and have 59 pounds to lose
  • MartialAngel
    MartialAngel Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, mom of one, with 60 lbs to lose. :)
  • eieiomama
    eieiomama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mom with 3]three and a Mima to one! I have 70 pounds that I would like to get rid of! Anyone can add me if they want. :)
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I have 70 more to go..mother of 3..2 @ home..
  • melanielb8273
    Options
    You can add me anyone can... I am looking to lose 60 pounds. I have a 3 year old daughter and 9 year old step son
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 52 more pounds & I'm a mom of 2, you can add me if you like. :smile:

Anyone else that wants to add me please do, I'm in need of more friends too.
  • utoonozy
    Options
    My name is Sharon, and I'm a mom of two teenage boys. I just signed up today and have 100 pounds to lose. I'm trying to set an example for my who are following in my overweight footsteps. We're all working on our weight, but of course it's much easier for them. Looking for others to share the journey with :)
  • buffykaz
    buffykaz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum of two, looking to lose 31kg (approx. 70 lbs). Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • codapea
    codapea Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a fellow mommy who started right where you are starting a little over 4 months ago. I also have the same goal weight of 150. Feel free to add me, I'm on here everyday!
  • Changing_Charity
    Changing_Charity Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    hey there! im charity. i have lost 28lbs so far and i have 70 more to lose so feel free to add me :)

30846031.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cajunchicla2
    cajunchicla2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    mom of 4 with 90 pounds to lose.... add me if you want! I am in need of friends that are encouraging...I am so discouraged right now.
  • outdrsmom
    Options
    I have about 80 to loose anyone can add me if you like we can all use the support and motivation and ecouragment to help us all reach our goals!!
  • toseeme
    toseeme Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a mom with 50 lbs to lose. Add me if you like.
  • Happinessx
    Options
    24, Mom of one with about 55+ to lose! Feel free to add me! (:
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I don't work in pounds but I would like to lose between 15-20kilos ideally. But I am starting with aiming for 10. Add me if you like.
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I have 58 pounds left to lose, feel free to add me. I am doing low-carb and lots of exercise :)
  • outdrsmom
    outdrsmom Posts: 103
    Options
    for me its coming off slowly and more slowere than what I want it to... I feel I go in spurts when it comes to exercise guess thats why its been slow. Although I have been trying to watch what I eat and drinking more water . I hope one day soon it comes off faster. I wish everyone luck in their goals!