Not new but...

Options
Still looking for a few new friends. I like people who log in close to daily, post and have a public diary and who are encouraging and friendly! :) Please include just a little message if you choose to friend me, tell me something fun about you.

Fun stuff about me is:
I only dislike one color: mauve
My favorite number is 5
I like the smell of burning wood and toasted marshmallow (Marshmallow fireside is my favorite candle)
I never wear matching socks
I want to dive with great white sharks before I die

Replies

• jimmy713
    jimmy713 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm from R.I but go to PA once a month trying to get my self together add me
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I love Rhode Island! New England holds my heart
  • VerucaSult
    VerucaSult Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well it feels like I still have a bijillion pounds to lose so I log and chat with MFP friends everyday, not a fan of mauve, not sure I could find a matched pair of socks if my life depended on it (4kids), single mom, LOVE to hula hoop and no matter where I get my hair cut one side is longer than the other so I choose to rock it like that. MPF friends are loud and rowdy and we are allowed bad days but keep each other on our toes... if that helps feel free to add...
  • toseeme
    toseeme Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious! I never wear matching socks either. I am a lover of outdoors. I have 50 lbs to lose. I log consistently and exercise. I have lost 9 lbs, gained five during the holidays, just lost them again. I am from San Diego but love Washington State with a passion. I have four amazing kids, been married for 11 years to my honey, and am 31 years old. Just looking for some people to go through this journey with who love life. I am 5'5, I started out at 185 and am 176 now. You can add me if you like.