Kiwi girl in need of friends!

Options
Hi mfp-ers!

I'm eleanor, wanting to lose some lbs to gain back confidence in my own skin and be fit and healthy!

Just a bit of background - I'm 19 years old and just finished my pre-med year in New Zealand. I've done the dieting thing before and it was great, I lost about 30lbs and felt great..... but then I skipped off to university and promptly gained it all back through the year :( It really sucked and I'm gutted I became one of the majority that gain the weight back.

BUT I'm not the kind of person that likes to beat myself up about my mistakes. I'm really excited to look forward to a fitter, healthier, more confident me. I would love to lose the 30lbs again (currently 150 ahhhh), but I'm on mfp because I don't wanna do it alone. I would love to help others out and support and encourage my new friends, but only if they do the same hahaha! I can promise I'll be here everyday and full of smiles and pick-me-ups when things get tough!

Sooooooo... lets be friends!
xx

Replies

• Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Since you have already done it before then it wont be too hard for you to do it again! :)
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey lovely! I've just finished my third year in primary teaching, and am from NZ, too! =)

Feel free to add me!!!! xox
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Sent request
  • Kimberleebennett
    Kimberleebennett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in Aucklnand, I've also lost weight successfully before but I have put it back on (and some) after moving to Auckland and getting an office job. Now I'm sitting on my butt all day instead of being on my feet I need to make some diet and exercise changes. Currently floating around 80 kg and should be around 65 for my height.

I'd love some NZ friends too :)
  • Ms_Pixie
    Ms_Pixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm Aussie, that counts though right? ;)
    I've got family in NZ and I've been across the Tasman more times than I can count...looking for motivated and active mfp friends so feel free to add me :)
  • kristenanna
    kristenanna Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    another kiwi student here! feel free to add :)
  • ColwellCat
    ColwellCat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm another just-across-the-tasman Aussie, also looking for more mutually supportive/motivational friends. I've sent you a request, if that's okay.
  • Purplefishie
    Purplefishie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Aussies/Kiwis.... we're all the same, sorta! Added :)