3 days in - 4lbs lost

Options
Less than 60 carbs a day, 1400 calories, no exercise = :)... prob just water though but well see by end of next week haha

Replies

• woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    keep it up!
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    it's actually a little difficult today - Im getting carb cravings but I can hold out.
  • NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i know what you mean i am at day 7 and have lost 4 lbs as well :) but now am seeing all the food i am used to eating and just wanting to say oh one day wont hurt but i am holding out and reminding myself of what i want and that one day can really do damage :)
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Yeah one day can make or break your diet in the beginning, especially when you're doing low carb. I successfully resisted going eating at a gourmet hamburger place last night by drinking diet coke but it was still tough... done another lb today!
    i know what you mean i am at day 7 and have lost 4 lbs as well :) but now am seeing all the food i am used to eating and just wanting to say oh one day wont hurt but i am holding out and reminding myself of what i want and that one day can really do damage :)
  • Meowbear
    Options
    I usually get protein cravings :) If you are having a carb craving, eat some protein with a medium amount of sodium (only consume sodium if you plan on sweating it out soon though) and you'll probably be satisfied--some of my favorites are tuna on lettuce and beef jerky :)

Keep it up though. Water weight is the first thing to go. Also, drink lots of water! Make sure you hit that 8 glass a day, it helps keep cravings down.

Good luck :D
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Really? If I don't force myself to eat protein I eat very little ha. I drink whey powder at times and yeah it does have sodium and kill appetite. Another 0.8lbs today I guess water as you said.
    I usually get protein cravings :) If you are having a carb craving, eat some protein with a medium amount of sodium (only consume sodium if you plan on sweating it out soon though) and you'll probably be satisfied--some of my favorites are tuna on lettuce and beef jerky :)

Keep it up though. Water weight is the first thing to go. Also, drink lots of water! Make sure you hit that 8 glass a day, it helps keep cravings down.

Good luck :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!