New Girl -- Looking for Friends & Supporters

Options
So I'm back from my cruise, and I was going to make yet another excuse to hold off on losing weight (the upcoming holidays) but you know what, I cannot keep making excuses. I can eat right, even during the holidays. I can say no to soda and sweets. I can lose the weight I want/need to. I can, and I will.

If you are looking for someone to support and receive support from, please add me. Thank you! :smile:

Replies

• jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am always here for advice, support, and motivation! :)
  • Fitness_withsarah
    Options
    Hi! I just got back from a cruise as well ! Where did you go ? Cruises are deadly with food. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • goCOLTS25
    Options
    Hi! I just got back from a cruise as well ! Where did you go ? Cruises are deadly with food. Feel free to add me for support :)

We went to Key West & Cozumel. It was our 2nd. We love it! Where did you go?
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    fun fun! feel free to add me = )
  • calajane
    Options
    Everybody need as much support during holidays as possible! You can add me :)
  • goCOLTS25
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Please feel free to send me a request too if I missed ya. I love supporting others and am overwhelmed by the amount of people willing to support me too!
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm going to add you. Having support is vital to success! Glad to see you on the site and making positive changes in your life!
  • rahowerton
    Options
    Hi i'm Rachael 36 I live in Vegas i've lost 14 pounds my screen name is rahowerton! would love new friends that use this as often as i do! Iv'e friend-ed a few coworkers and people who claim to use it from other social networks and don't really use it every day. so id love some friends who are really dedicated.
  • JenniferEM2012
    JenniferEM2012 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I will add you.
  • angie13xx
    angie13xx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody, new girl in town lol. I could do with support if you would like to help me. Thanks x
  • Mal76137
    Mal76137 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for friends and motivation
  • goCOLTS25
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • brother1405
    brother1405 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've come across this site a few times and have joined to see what its all about. I alone have managed to lose 2stone in weight but I am now stuck. Need a little extra help and support from u guys, it would be greatly appreciated to lose my final 9lbs. Any excercise or diet tips would be great and I will support anyone else who would like me to. Would love to blast these few weeks before christmas rather than pile more on. Thank u