What is the best scale for weight?

Options
I bought a digital one a few years ago you had to push down on every time before you weighed, after awhile it was always off so I bought new one you didn't have to touch first but lately it seems to remember weight and gives you same even if you eat more or less.

If I weigh more than once it can go up 1/2 a pound!

So now thinking to buy yet another but what?

Replies

• kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I really like the Weight Watchers digital scale. It keeps track of overall weight loss, 10% goals, etc...it's rated to be very accurate.
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    If you're in an old house with crooked floors, you'll have a problem with any scale.
  • gemgirlred
    gemgirlred Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a Health O Meter scale and I love it. I can get off and get back on and it does not change at all.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    I use an eatsmart precision digital scale. I've been very satisfied.
  • opsniht
    opsniht Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Seeing as I don't have a lot of money to spend on scales... I was using the Health O Meters, but I had some problems with them after awhile. I switched to Taylor which is really cool, and I like it.
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Consumer reports had an article on this about a year ago. Hands down winner was digital...any kind.

Stay away from dial/mechanical bathroom scales as there repeatability was poor.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Never mind the scale. Track measurements and how you feel.
  • Wyiauta
    Options
    I have a Withings WiFi enabled scale and love it. It measures weight, % body fat, and BMI and automatically transfers readings to MFP. They're a bit expensive but worth it in my opinion.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I know some people are anti scale but I find if I let half the week or more go without weighing its hard for me to tell how I am doing. I am petite and it doesn't take much food to go over.

It just keeps me on track!

Have pretty new tile floor 6 years old so that isn't the problem.