in need of support

Options
I. I signed up for MFP over 2 years ago nut never used it. Earlier this month I came to the conclusion that I need to loose weight for ME. But, I know I cannot do this alone. Although, my husband is a good support system, he doesn't have the struggles with weight that I have so he doesn't always understand what I'm going through. I'm hoping by putting forth an effort and by getting a support system in place that I will be successful.

So if your looking for support or would like to support me on my journey, please add me as a friend.

Thanks

Replies

• xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Sending an invite.. Anyone else can add me as well. I'm in the same boat.. my husband decided to lose 20 lbs (he was only 140) and dropped it almost over night.. where as I have been trying and on this site for over a year and am right back where I started. it's frustrating.
  • ekimpton
    ekimpton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've been up and down for years but more up than down. Now, I'm as heavy as I was when I was 8 months pregnant 4 years ago. I've started a SB type of diet that I follow loosely and have lost some weight this week, but I have trouble getting the weight to stay off for long. I desperately need some support to keep me motivated. :smile:
  • Slyfoxxes
    Slyfoxxes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for such quick responses. I will support you as best as I can. We should all keep each other abreast to where we are on our journeys. I'm off to go food shopping. I'm going to start with a low calorie low carb diet. My husband is comi g along to keep me away from my arch enemies, potato chips. Lol.
  • Slyfoxxes
    Slyfoxxes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for such quick responses. I will support you as best as I can. We should all keep each other abreast to where we are on our journeys. I'm off to go food shopping. I'm going to start with a low calorie low carb diet. My husband is comi g along to keep me away from my arch enemies, potato chips. Lol.
  • NicoleSmithhhh
    Options
    Hi! Add me. :smile: I actually need support too. We can support each other. :)