Getting back on track!

Options
Hiya all,
I'm rosie and i've been on my fitness pal for ages but I've finally decided just to make a completely fresh start and be completely committed again. I've been on/off losing weight for as long as I can remember, and I'm going on a girls holiday in the summer so I figured what better time than now to get back on board with getting healthy!
Right now I'm 233, 5'3 and 18 (: please feel free to add me and message me, I'm always in need of people to give me a kick and keep me motivated!

Replies

• Ramshots
    Ramshots Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like to encourage you to really work on sticking to the program. You have a decision to make. You can decide if you "want" to lose weight or you can decide that you are "going" to lose weight. I can't emphasize enough that you will be so much better off if you can get this under control now. It gets much harder when you get to be old and crusty like me. Please take control of your life. Don't end up like me looking in the mirror and wondering who is that looking back. You are worth the effort. Just do it!!
  • hullchris
    hullchris Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like to encourage you to really work on sticking to the program. You have a decision to make. You can decide if you "want" to lose weight or you can decide that you are "going" to lose weight.

This is excellent! I've never thought of it this way. I too have always "battled" with my weight and in August I decided that I was GOING to lose, and I did. Then during my vacation I gained a few pounds back and have had a horrible time getting back on track. I realized when reading the difference now is me wanting not doing. I love it!

If you stick to your guns and you can do it! You're awesome and what better time to take advantage of your fresh start then the present!