Join me, fellow snack lovers!

Options
Mutant13
Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
Hi all

Im interested in adding some more people who share their diaries and a very regular eaters, I eat 6-8 times a day and would love to have other people to share snack/mini meal ideas with! Please follow me to snacktastic glory!

Replies

• n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big snacker, but wanted to wish you LUCK!!! :)
  • hecham
    hecham Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My diary is open to friends. I eat 3 meals a day plus snacks. I love to get ideas from others' diaries also.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Thanks to both of you!
  • tegantheaverage
    tegantheaverage Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me too :) I usually have 3 meals and 2 snacks (although I've been having less snacks the past week) and would love to get ideas from others!
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Added! Even though your coffee mug scares the s**t out of me!
  • tegantheaverage
    Options
    My lucky cat mug? It always makes me smile :D
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options

I was considering asking where you got your mug! A friend of mine and I collect mugs and that one is AWESOME!
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I eat 3 meals & 3 snacks a day as well.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I snack like a cow in a field. Moo!
  • tegantheaverage
    Options

I was considering asking where you got your mug! A friend of mine and I collect mugs and that one is AWESOME!

It was just from a local Chinese grocery store but I was trying to find one for a friend recently and came across the same one at a couple of places online. Just type 'lucky cat mug' into Google :)
  • NicoleSmithhhh
    Options
    UGH I NEED TO LEARN TO CONTROL MY MOUTH :(
  • daisystewart17
    Options
    I snack on Graze box stuff its healthy, its already portion packaged and its DELICIOUS! And also you can get hartley Jellys which only contain 10 calories and again are prepackaged! i also love to snack on a handful of raisins and ermmmm cream crackers are a wee obsession for me i have two or three dry ones as a snack haha!
  • BrittneyLutz
    BrittneyLutz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a major snacker. As a student who lives in an Urban area, half my day is running around and it's so hard for me to sit down to a healthy meal so I'm always looking for healthy snack ideas.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Same as most people said above... Most people I work with are surprised if I'm not eating something when they come to my cubicle throughout the day. I graze like a damn cow. My lunch bag is filled to the zipper everyday when I leave the house.
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    my favorite snacks

protein bars
    almonds
    peanuts
    apples/bananas!
  • Yukongil
    Yukongil Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I typically do 7 meals a day, though the last two weeks have been off due to holidays and illness, so add me if you want.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I eat all friggen day long and my diary is always open.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Add me--I snack all day long!
  • drakechic08
    drakechic08 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I snack all day long, feel free to add me
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I also eat frequent small meals/snacks and my diary is open. The 'snacks' section of my diary is always massive. Feel free to add me :smile: