200+ pounds anyone in the same boat?

Options
2»

Replies

• lnicolosi89
    Options
    I am 213 lbs. I always struggled with my weight. I can't fit into anything. I am 23 and so sad. This time I am sticking to it. I dieted 20 times and lost the same weight and somehow always gained more back with the original weight. My goal is 150. Good luck to everyone ! We CAN ALL DO THIS! Today is my first day!
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    I'm at 224. The first 10 pounds weren't hard at all, I guess it was all water weight. But I haven't lost any in about a month. But I'm trying. You're not alone here. Any can feel free to add me. I'm on here several times a day either putting me meals in or using the data base to see what I can have for my next meal
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Debbie and joined MFP in July 2012. I started out at 377 lbs. in May 2012 and now weigh 280 lbs. You can definitely add me. I have about 100 lbs. to go to meet my 180 lb. goal.
  • BeautyBMe
    BeautyBMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss. You go girl!
  • lnicolosi89
    Options
    Everyone is so inspiring! : )
  • Stasiasaurus
    Stasiasaurus Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started at around 230 and I'm working on it. I log in most days and am happy to give support. Anyone is welcome to add me. :)
  • nanny999
    nanny999 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 4 in and 235 lb as of this morning...so you can clearly see my goal is 80 lb weight loss. Myfitnesspal seems to help alot and of course the support from others will be great. This is my 2nd time around...so this time I've got to keep my head in the game so I can keep it off. Dr. introduced me to an easy way though.....not magical and fast....just steady and healthy.
  • nanny999
    nanny999 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thanks