30 Day Shred Results

2»

Replies

• rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    I'm on a rest day today, but i start up with level 3 tomorrow. I guess my body is difficult because I haven't lost any weight, but I HAVE lost one inch from both my upper (natural) waist and my lower (belly button) waist. Please don't let this get you down..I'm not finished yet and everyone is different! I WILL post my before/afters on this site when I'm done, no matter if there is a big difference to me or not.

As for knees - my right knee went out on me near the end of level 1. I gave it a rest for a few days and I picked back up doing the lowest impact on level 2 (aka the beginner moves), by the end of the level I was doing all the high impact moves and my knee felt much better. Be conscious of it and listen to your body.

Good luck!
  • cbellanger
    cbellanger Posts: 25 Member
    I am on day 17 and I am nothing but pleased. I do have to admit that I have not gone down any pant sizes, but I am down from a 3x to a 1x in tops. Of course, I always lose weight in my upper body first, including my boobs :P. I have all my measurements down on My profile page from the past few weeks. I do also have to say that it might be coming off more gradual because I am not doing it every day. Jillian said that she intended it to be done 2 days on, one day cardio, two days on, one day cardio, one day rest and then repeat. I find that this is the only thing that has saved my knees and I still even had to get a shot in the right one for tendonitis at the beginning of level 2. Feel free to add me.
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Thank you guys for all your awesome posts!!! I do have a hip issue so I will be doing power lunges instead of the jumping jacks, that should save me knee worries as well :)
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    BUMP
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    I didnt finish it the first time, i only did level 1&2 i just started over a few days ago..but with just the 2 levels i lost 4 inches from my belly alone and around 1-3 inches from everywhere else!! I lost about 5lbs also...cant wait to see my results this time :)
  • Good for you!