Morning!

Options
Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
Good morning, my MFP family :)

Hope everyone's having a beautiful morning ...

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Manda86
    Options
    Good morning, my MFP family :)

Hope everyone's having a beautiful morning ...

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Morning,

It raining here, unfortunately it's not beautiful outside but on a brighter note, my kids slept in until 6:45am. Trust me, that's good cuz they are normally up by 5:30am.

Have a good one!!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Haven't had coffee yet.:ohwell: :ohwell:

Cloudy here. Prediction is showers all day

Nice at the moment

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    Good morning!

Having my coffee and checking out MFP. It's gonna rain today, so I am going to stay home and relax and make sure I exercise. I hope you all have a great day:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Morning all.

At work until 8, it's a muggy morning here in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. I hope everyone has a glorious day.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

-J
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    just sipping coffee....thinking about what to do today...food shopping, cleaning, laundry, play w/ my son...exercise.....can I just do the last two???? lol

hugs and have a great day!
    Ali :drinker:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Gonna rain here too. I hate rain on Saturdays. It's my only day to get stuff done outside in the yard. Oh well, plenty of stuff to clean inside (and hopefully burn those OOPS!!! calories from last night).

Have a great day everyone!!! :glasses:
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    Goood morning! About to hit the gym for some weights before my step class..hope everyone has a terrific day!

:bigsmile:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Gooooooood Morning!!
    =o)
    It's my husband's b-day! Just made him a chocoalte cake that I can't eat! haha!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mornin' Sunshine!!!

Have a beauty of a day my friends!

Hey Manda....I was watching Nigella while working out on the elliptical this morning and she said "A baked potato without a delightful, wonderful crispy jacket is just a disappointment!

Can anyone else make a baked potato sound like the be-all-end-all of life??? I don't think so!!!
    We should join the Nigella Lawson fan club!

J, it's muggy here too!! Blech....well, my naturally curly hair should be having a Chaka Khan look before the end of the day! YIPPEEEEE!!
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Good evening! Well at least to me heheheh. The end of my 14 hour day finally, can't wait to crash for 8 hours and do it all over again.

I hope I can sleep, I put a offer in on my first house that my fiance found, several others bid on it too, then Im thinking about my seeing my fiance in less than two weeks, I feel like a kid the night before Christmas, too bad I can't get credit for being antzy or anxious!

I hope everyone has an awesome day today!:bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    lol I love that show! And healthy living with Elli Krieger! lol Good morning everyone!!!
    :heart:
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All!

I have a deck being built (pound pound pound),

Coffee being made (perk perk perk bubble bubble)

A VERY bright sun coming up (silence)

A VERY rambunciously border collie (lick lick)

And a TON of humidity in the air! Going to be like 90 and 90% today on the eastern coast of NC!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Good Morning All!

I have a deck being built (pound pound pound),

Coffee being made (perk perk perk bubble bubble)

A VERY bright sun coming up (silence)

A VERY rambunciously border collie (lick lick)

And a TON of humidity in the air! Going to be like 90 and 90% today on the eastern coast of NC!

ARG!!! I'm OVER STIMULATED!!!!
  • Manda86
    Options
    Mornin' Sunshine!!!

Have a beauty of a day my friends!

Hey Manda....I was watching Nigella while working out on the elliptical this morning and she said "A baked potato without a delightful, wonderful crispy jacket is just a disappointment!

Can anyone else make a baked potato sound like the be-all-end-all of life??? I don't think so!!!
    We should join the Nigella Lawson fan club!

J, it's muggy here too!! Blech....well, my naturally curly hair should be having a Chaka Khan look before the end of the day! YIPPEEEEE!!

I feel like I should pay by the hour to listen to her describe food...

:blushing:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Good Morning :)

:bigsmile:
    Jackie
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Morning All! It's a beautiful day here, unfortunately I'm stuck at work :grumble:
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone...it's cloudy again in the Pacific Northwest. I don't know if it's going to end up raining again, or if the sun is going to peek out, but off the Columbia River Gorge I go to find a trail to hike. I'm hiking every weekend now rain or shine...my goal is to get to the top of a mountain some time this summer. When I get up there, I will toast to all you from the top of a mountain.

Thank you my friends for helping me achieve so much...:drinker:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Morning!! We have had wonderful thunderstorms here this morning :heart: