Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Picture face off

sgtinvincible
sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
I stole this from another forum, but it's a heck of a lot of fun, so I thought we might get some milage out of it here.

The rules are simple, I post a picture, and the next person who posts has to post another picture that somehow *beats* the first picture. Example: if I posted a picture of a Truck, someone could post a picture of an empty gas gage or can, and they would win. the next person could post a pic of solar power which beats fossil fuel and so on. So without further ado, I'll start us off....

darthpuppy.jpg

(to post a pic put a [ followed by img then ] then the weblink, then follow that by [ then /img followed by ] .)

I had to write it out like that otherwise the system thought I was trying to post a pic.

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    I stole this from another forum, but it's a heck of a lot of fun, so I thought we might get some milage out of it here.

The rules are simple, I post a picture, and the next person who posts has to post another picture that somehow *beats* the first picture. Example: if I posted a picture of a Truck, someone could post a picture of an empty gas gage or can, and they would win. the next person could post a pic of solar power which beats fossil fuel and so on. So without further ado, I'll start us off....

darthpuppy.jpg

(to post a pic put a [ followed by img then ] then the weblink, then follow that by [ then /img followed by ] .)

I had to write it out like that otherwise the system thought I was trying to post a pic.
  • paul82682
    paul82682 Posts: 48
    still all i see is a red "x." i think as soon as it gets to 3 mike may shut this forum down.
  • sgtinvincible
    still all i see is a red "x." i think as soon as it gets to 3 mike may shut this forum down.

May be blocked on your end Paul, I haven't had any trouble seeing pics posted by other users. *shrug*
  • paul82682
    gotta love firewalls.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    try as I might, I can't find a picture of a cat in a luke skywalker costume.. so in it's stead, I submit to you this..

19384.jpg

*meeoooow*... kitty wants some candy...
  • paul82682
    i can see it!!!! it can see it!!! and i really don't know what to say
  • sgtinvincible
    That guy creeps me out, so Soldiershark is coming to take care of him....

6a00c2251d1feb8fdb00cd9735081c4cd5-500pi
  • Manda86
    soldier shark is no match for...

shark_big.jpg

this building!!
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member

Left click on your mouse and select "show image". Sometimes you have to do it a couple of times.

Sorry....don't have any clever photos to add :grumble:
  • sgtinvincible
    Soldiershark has a secret ally, the bane of all architecture.....GODZILLA!!!!

Godzilla.jpg
  • Manda86
    mothra-91.jpg

MOTHRA!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Everyone knows Mothra is a dirty terrorist...so lookout terrorist Mothra...here comes the worst enemy of terrorists the world over....

JACK BAUER!!!

windowslivewriterbejackbauer....wellnotreallybut-103jack-bauer3.jpg
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    kiefer-sutherland-drunk.jpg

I submit that Jack Bauer is not bad enough to beat Mothra.:laugh:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    :heart: loooove Jack Bauer!!!!
    Beat THIS!
    l_57f4e97d00d57db054f75385662cb329.jpg
  • sgtinvincible
    Yet another real life treasure troll.

vert.richards.ap.jpg
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    michael_jackson_876565.jpg
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    This is a copywritten picture of CHUCK NORRIS, who can take on Jack Bauer anyday............................................hahahahaha

PL, where on earth did you find that!!!?????????? roflrofl
  • PrincessLaundry
    LOL Does that mean I win? LOL I donno...somewhere out here in WWWland.
  • PrincessLaundry
    :laugh: :tongue:

51852_3990_thumb.jpg?1212117751
  • sgtinvincible
    :laugh: :tongue:

51852_3990_thumb.jpg?1212117751

LOL
This discussion has been closed.