87 pounds to go needing some motivation

Options
Hey, I've got 87 pounds to go to hit a just healthy weight and I'm looking for some friends with the same/similar goals to help motivate me and share advice.

Replies

• asbonita3
    asbonita3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started with a goal of 77, about down 40 lbs. I will tell you it's sooo hard, but just int give up. You will have bumps, binges, cry and more but you gotta keep going. I keep having dates in my mind to get to it, but I have to realize it may take awhile. Shortcuts don't work, patience will. If I can get there by my year date which is march 21st 2013, I'll be a happy girl. Good luck to you and YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • leelaa
    leelaa Posts: 33
    Options
    I am trying to lose about 70-75 lbs. Add me if you want :smile:
  • samanthag1016
    Options
    I have 79 to go, anyone here feel free to add me! It's a long journey and having support the whole way makes all the difference :)
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i'v got at least another 70lb to go :) down 24 so far, feel free to add me as i always appreciate more people to share the experience with!
  • Kitty_Kat_meow
    Options
    I'd just like to say thank you, I've added you all. It's so good to know there are others out there going down the same journey as me. We can do this!
  • SuperMammaLeah
    SuperMammaLeah Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey girl add me I have a decent amount to go as well! :D
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I started with 89 lbs to lose on 8/11/2012 and as of today have lost 49 lbs (only 4 month's ). I personally dont feel it was hard, want it bad enough and stick to a routine. Log your food and stay under your goal and the weight will come off. I highly recommend joining a Gym and use it !!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!