New and lonely!

Options
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the last year without success! I have tried going to our family doctor but he keeps just telling me too lose weight and come back to see him as he won't discuss tests or such till then as it is too unhealthy for me to get pregnant now! It's very frustrating and sad I seem to cry a lot and over eat from the sadness so I am turning to this site for help and some motivation! I was on here for a bit but never reached out I switched to weight watchers online but the app was very frustrating so I'm back and I'm reaching out! I hope this works!

Replies

• sjohnsontwo
    sjohnsontwo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wish you luck on your weight loss journey, I am new to MFP and I am also looking for support. In regards to your doctor, you need to get a second opinion...It is not his place to say whether you can have children or not.
  • fit_to_be
    Options
    hey welcome here, my name is maria 26 year
    im new here too, you are never lonely i have same story as yours :(

i have been trying to conceive for a year but nothing happen I went to the doctor and she did blood test etc everything are okay
    but she told me you need to lose weight to get prgo I was so sad and cried a lot .

It will works soon, time flies!
  • emskjoth
    Options
    It's so hard to find a doctor in Alberta that when you get one you hold on to them for dear life! Most doctors won't accept you as a patient if you already have a family doctor listed they won't even look at you! I hope this works but I'm not holding my breath if I get healthy and happy with myself that is a win also!
  • fit_to_be
    Options
    aww sorry to hear that, just think about losing weight think positive, eat healthy and workout
    and don't over think about getting pregnant it will happen soon dear.