I'm back and ready to go! New friends please?

Options
Hi all. I was very active on MFP a few months ago and lost about 10 pounds (15 more to go!). Then life got busy and, well, you know how it goes. I stopped logging in and stopped exercising so much. Luckily, I only gained 2 pounds back. A few days ago I saw a friend I haven't seen in a while and he says, "You look good! You've lost, what, about 20 pounds?" I say, well, I've lost a few maybe, but not 20. "Yeah, yeah," he's insisting. "About 20 pounds!"

So I'm thinking to myself, if the 8 or so I'm down looks like 20 pounds..... what does the 15 I still have to lose look like, right??

Now here I am! Everytime I think about putting something in my mouth, I'm going to think about that conversation. I need some new friends to help keep my honest and in check and to help me on my journey and that I can help in return. Any takers?

Replies

• NicoleSmithhhh
    Options
    ADD ME! :)
  • jenjones28
    jenjones28 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Added! Thanks!
  • jono2970
    Options
    I will be happy to give you the get go if you need it! Best wishes!
  • cgray
    cgray Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I left for awhile and relapsed into my anorexic type behaviors. This website really saves you no matter what your goals are. I'm trying to lose two pounds, the healthy way, before Christmas. I know two doesn't sound like a lot, but I'd still love to help you on your journey. Add me if you'd like.
  • NicoleSmithhhh
    Options
    You're lucky. I stopped exercising for like a month, and I gained 15lbs! I hate it. But now I'm back. I hope we can support each other :smile:
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 60 down with 20 or 30 left to go. I'm on here most days and am very motivated!
  • KSwatek
    KSwatek Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I log in daily and try to comment as much as I can when I have the time. If you are looking for positive and upbeat, "find the silver lining kind of person" feel free to add me :)
  • leaffan12
    leaffan12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and love to support others....add me if you'd like :smile:
  • Jules729
    Options
    Go ahead and add me :)
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm there for anyone needing support. BB coach SWREZn8.
    I'm hoping to start a new challenge group in January when I'm done this round of Insanity.
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Consider yourself added.