Looking for support from dedicated users!

Options
Hi i'm Rachael 36 I live in Vegas i've lost 14 pounds my screen name is rahowerton! would love new friends that use this as often as i do! Iv'e friend-ed a few coworkers and people who claim to use it from other social networks and don't really use it every day. so id love some friends who are really dedicated. :flowerforyou: :wink:

Replies

• Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me!
  • kemdawson
    Options
    I recently did the same....adding new friends who are more dedicated. Feel free to add me too.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I have been on here for about a yr. and have only missed 10 days due to being in the hospital. I will be on here for a long time. Feel free to add me. I am from central Illinois.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me.
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I log in daily - have done so for over a year. Feel free to add me for support. I like to think i'm supportive of my pals here.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm dedicated! I've logged in every day since I came to this site in July, over 100 days ago. I admit that I delete people who dont log in daily. I try to keep my friend list fairly short so I can give some support with personal interaction to all of them. I work out a lot, I'm 35, and I have over 100 lbs left to lose. If you think we would be good friends feel free to add me.
    Laura
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I like to try and be there for others
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have been on here since March I log every single day all friends welcome :):smile: