Pills?

Options
I'm curious as to whether anyone is using any sort of diet pills, like Alli or SlimQuick? If so, what made you decide that it was right for you, and are you also making lifestyle changes or just relying on the pills? If you're not, what are your reasons?

Replies

• sboothe24
    sboothe24 Posts: 34
    Options
    I took Alli for a fonths and it helped me a loose about 13lbs but with Alli you HAVE to eat right b/c if you eat anything food with unhealthy fat or grease you won't make it to the bathroom. It gives you the runs if you don't eat right lol So Alli is good for teaching you how to eat. I just started a program called Advanced weight loss and I am taking diet pills the doctor gave me and it curves my appetite, gives me energy and helps burn lipids (fats) and it doesnt make me sick or have to run to the bathroom. I've lost 2lbs since Friday. But be careful about which pills you do decide to take b/c some can have long term effects and can cause stomach problems. And before you take any REALLY check with your doctor to make sure you can take diet pills b/c some affect your heart in ways you wouldnt know unless you had it checked first. But in my opinion, healthy eating, like 5 smalls meals a day (eat breakfast b/c it gets your metabolism going and gives you energy) and 30 minutes of cardio will help you lose weigh better than anything. :) hope this helps!
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am taking adipex right now. Just started last week, and so far so good! My doctor prescribed them to give me a jump start. I hit a plateau and was having a really hard time, so along with watching what and how much I'm eating and exercising, it should give me the boost I need. This is a short term help, definately not something to be taken for any long period of time.
  • sboothe24
    sboothe24 Posts: 34
    Options
    fonths= few months lol sorry my keyboard acts crazy sometimes lol
  • llyndon
    llyndon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    fonths= few months lol sorry my keyboard acts crazy sometimes lol

actually, I think I rather LIKE fonths instead of few months! Thus speaks one whose fingers are always landing on the wrong keys :)