What's your NSV today???

Options

Replies

• MariaKohut
    Options
    Excuse my ignorance but what does NSV stand for?
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Excuse my ignorance but what does NSV stand for?

Non scale victory . . .

Mine today was buying a pair of jeans in a size I haven't worn in 10 years!!!!!
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I walked two miles today!
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    My boobs have shrunk.. It's not really a vicotry though I liked my boobs.. god damn it!
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Just snuck inside healthy BMI range :happy:
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I bought a sports bra today, and before I bought L size and was quite fitted on my body... and now L is quite loose... I can buy M next time.
    I don't mind my boobs shrinking a little... and I love to see my torso becoming little. :D
  • My glasses wont stay on my face. They keep falling off when I look down. My face is shrinking!
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My NSV yesterday was that I was able to do the whole 55 minutes of Jillian Micheal's BFBM and I did ALL them jumping jacks, which I hate..with a passion. I'd rather do 50 buttkicks to 10 jumping jacks anyday.
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My boobs have shrunk.. It's not really a vicotry though I liked my boobs.. god damn it!

lol..same here :)
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I had to throw away lots of old clothes as they were far too big on me. I tried on literally every piece of clothing I wear to see how it fit and then threw half of it. At this rate when I reach goal I won't have any clothes!!! The good part to that is that I'll look good naked because I've been lifting heavy and maintaining lean mass as much as possible :)
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I bought a jean skirt size 8 a few months ago and it was a bit tight. Don't ask why I didn't buy it a size up then, haha. But anyways I wore it today and it's a bit LOOSE :bigsmile:
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    The most I ever did my front squat reps with was 45lbs. Today my trainer pushed me to try 65lbs and I did it :) With a little assistance on the last 2 reps of course. I was scared I'd fall backwards but once I did 2 or 3 first reps I felt reassured!
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Sounds weird but the bathroom stall at Olive Garden didn't seem so small!!!!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Mine was a pulling out a shirt that used to be too small on me and today it fit perfectly.. bad thing is it still made me look big (bad print).. put back in the closet..
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    My NSV today was being able to shop at a non-plus size store only to find the most amazing looking jeans that hugged my bootay just like they were made for me!!
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I accidentally exercised on my rest day today because i am feeling so motivated :)
  • monkeys_mom
    monkeys_mom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My DH told me a couple days ago that I would rock a two piece swimsuit. Also, I tried my wedding dress on and it's too big!! Sad, but pretty cool at the same time.

I know that's not today, but it's still got me walking on air.

5 more lbs, and I've at my goal weight, and the lowest I've been in nearly 7ish years.
  • MCproptart
    MCproptart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    NSV for this week: noticing that my belly doesn't bump the steering wheel any more. I can fit my hand in between them. :)
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Tracking everything I ate today...AND getting in some exercise...been slacking on the exercise part since Wed. :\
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Brushing my hair today just after I got out of the shower, I noticed that I could finally see the last set of abdominals to make it a six-pack. I have been working hard and eating right for over 6 months now, with that being my goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!