Sexercise....count cals or not?

Options

Replies

• Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    haha thats why i said IF I'M NOT DOING THE WORK OBVIOUSLY I WOULDN'T COUNT IT.....but if i am or we are then yah i would count them if it was a nice long sweaty sesh... haha
    Hey guys,
    I am completely serious about this i had made a workout called "knockin the boots" to log whenever i had sex when my boyfriend was here....now OBVIOUSLY if i wasn't doing the work i didnt count it, and i did look into it and you do burn 5-6 cals a min....now when he comes back i'm debating if that will already be a part of my lifestyle and not log it, or if its a "great workout"... Not trying to give out TMI or anything, but I am not too shy to talk about this and it is a great workout :wink: .....Any thoughts?

Not really much exercise if you are just laying on your back with your legs up moaning (like a bump on a log):yawn:while the guy is really doing all the sexercising.:smile:

LOL that's got to be strange and awkward.. How does that go...? *girl* Hang on I have to count the time during the parts that I am actually "working" *guy says* Hey Lets switch positions,*girl * Ok ..Hang on and let me restart my timer...... LOL &...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSbq0IoRdBAwDDcvyuy619CuLHmeQC0pGln3oActqCD85aGXWX

its not strange and akward!!! lol, i have a DVR on my tv in my bedroom, i can see the time ya know! haha jeez

Then its not accurate if you are not counting the times that you are not actually doing something and the times you are. So then logging the times and the calories burned would be grossly inaccurate. :ohwell: Also I just cannot see how this could make or break ones diet.... srlsy
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? It would be part of everyday activities. If you are an acrobat and swinging from the rafters then perhaps.
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Depending on the sex I log it as high impact aerobics, low impact aerobics, wrestling, or yoga :D
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    it is not an extreme effort to gain exercise calories, i haven't even seen my boyfriend in 4 months, so yes i do work out thank you very much! it is just a fun bonus to add, and i havent added it in a long time so i am just getting opinions, and its obvious what your is! :laugh:
    I think I've now heard the most extreme effort to gain exercise calories! There must be some prize I missed that everyone gets for finding things to log.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    yes i am serious....i have not had sex with my boyfriend in 4 months because he is over seas, soooooo i am curious to see opinions whether or not i should log it when he gets back or not
    Are you serious? It would be part of everyday activities. If you are an acrobat and swinging from the rafters then perhaps.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    haha thats why i said IF I'M NOT DOING THE WORK OBVIOUSLY I WOULDN'T COUNT IT.....but if i am or we are then yah i would count them if it was a nice long sweaty sesh... haha
    Hey guys,
    I am completely serious about this i had made a workout called "knockin the boots" to log whenever i had sex when my boyfriend was here....now OBVIOUSLY if i wasn't doing the work i didnt count it, and i did look into it and you do burn 5-6 cals a min....now when he comes back i'm debating if that will already be a part of my lifestyle and not log it, or if its a "great workout"... Not trying to give out TMI or anything, but I am not too shy to talk about this and it is a great workout :wink: .....Any thoughts?

Not really much exercise if you are just laying on your back with your legs up moaning (like a bump on a log):yawn:while the guy is really doing all the sexercising.:smile:

LOL that's got to be strange and awkward.. How does that go...? *girl* Hang on I have to count the time during the parts that I am actually "working" *guy says* Hey Lets switch positions,*girl * Ok ..Hang on and let me restart my timer...... LOL &...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSbq0IoRdBAwDDcvyuy619CuLHmeQC0pGln3oActqCD85aGXWX

its not strange and akward!!! lol, i have a DVR on my tv in my bedroom, i can see the time ya know! haha jeez

Then its not accurate if you are not counting the times that you are not actually doing something and the times you are. So then logging the times and the calories burned would be grossly inaccurate. :ohwell: Also I just cannot see how this could make or break ones diet.... srlsy

lets just say i had sex for 2 hours, when i did log it, i would put down half or 1/3 of the time i actually was doing.....and once again thats only if it is strenuous. its all good though i get where your coming from, which is why i posted this to get multiple opions! :smile:
  • Metspride129
    Metspride129 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

OMG THANK YOU!!!! EXACTLY!!!!! I love this article!!!! i am soooo keeping this!!!

You got it, just logged my "sexercise" for the day. New relationship + first time in bed together = 3 hour marathon haha
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hahaha swinging from rafters. I'm dying laughing!!!
  • slickrocka
    Options
    HMMM i always called it "putting in work" lol in the bedroom i go by one thing, If you dont sweat in your crack you are not doing it right. Funny but true lol
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i agree i log it under dancing i guess i should change it to yoga instead. lol!!
  • crystall64
    crystall64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was a lot less heavy when I was having sex on a regular basis. I would totally count it.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options

OMG THANK YOU!!!! EXACTLY!!!!! I love this article!!!! i am soooo keeping this!!!

You got it, just logged my "sexercise" for the day. New relationship + first time in bed together = 3 hour marathon haha

that is seriously great i just printed out that article too!!! haha
  • xiomarajae
    xiomarajae Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Indeed it does count. :p
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    HMMM i always called it "putting in work" lol in the bedroom i go by one thing, If you dont sweat in your crack you are not doing it right. Funny but true lol

LMFAO!!!! Exactly!!!! haha
  • No. It's tacky and un-English. And more than a bit cruel if your MFP friends aren't getting any. :wink:
  • meskibrp
    meskibrp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Depends on your goals.
  • Metspride129
    Metspride129 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

think i'll have to use this lmao. I just put in "ummmmmmm.......yeahhhhhhh" lmfao
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Only reason I would bother is so I could eat back the calories I burned.

But I just eat over my goal if I'm hungry anyhow.

So no.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    Depends on your goals.

Well, i obviously do other exercises, but its because he is gone and has been for 4 months, so at first it will not just be a part of my "lifestlye", so thats why i am curious if i should add it or not when he first comes back....i think its a sincere question :smile:
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    anything that makes my fat cry I count. :P