Hello to everyone

Options
JUst thought i would stop by and say hello to all the active members in this forum. This is my second post and normally only use fitness pal for my cal tracker. I have read a heap of information about nutrition and feel confident on my knowledge to help other getting started in there body comp goals. I have done it myself! Any ways if anyone has any questions please dont hesitate to ask or if you want add as a friend to help keep each other on track with our goals!

LUck to everyone

Replies

• Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Information is always a good thing.

Good luck.
  • meskibrp
    meskibrp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WEll i got a lot of it and i try to stay informed. I used to be.... obsessed with this stuff. NOw that i have a solid foundation, i have throttled it down it a bit and applied it my workouts. IVe had great success and im pretty much here to help others... at my lat cut cycle i got down to about 7-8 bf.... then couldnt take it any more lol
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    Could always use fresh knowledge and inspiration ;-)
  • meskibrp
    Options
    Could always use fresh knowledge and inspiration ;-)
    You know it haha
  • amg54
    amg54 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am new also. I was reading a blog and keep seeing the word "bump." What does that mean? Thank you.
  • meskibrp
    Options
    Bump means to keep the post at the top of the list. Every time someone posts it refreshes the topic to the top for others to see.