Where did everyone go?

Options
Hey, So I joined about 3 months ago and have been logging nearly everyday but a lot of my friends have disappeared/stopped logging. So I'm looking for some new friends......

Replies

• MyFitGrlSwag
    MyFitGrlSwag Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I just started on here Friday :)
  • Jenner9169
    Jenner9169 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Added, thanks!
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    add me
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have noticed my friends have been dropping like flies too. I am here for the long haul, feel free to add me.
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm on here regularly, also I'm local (Somerset) and do quite a bit of running (Nice 5k time BTW). Add request sent
  • griffins008
    Options
    Good Morning to anyone who's here now, i am new here and need someone to tell me more about the site and how it works.
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I'm adding to my friends list slowly - I have been on here for 50 days now and log in every day - in for the long haul (so to speak) and looking for like minded people to help motivate and support each other.
  • katiebird1
    Options
    I would like to meet some new people for motivation. I started today so please feel free to talk to me!
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm a daily logger.
    Simon (from Surrey).
  • BebeStyles
    Options
    Sadly a lot of people end up giving up on their diets and we never hear from them again, but I'm planning on sticking around for the long haul so you can add me if you like :)
  • griffins008
    Options
    Sadly a lot of people end up giving up on their diets and we never hear from them again, but I'm planning on sticking around for the long haul so you can add me if you like :)
    i have a big tommy and i need to work on that, any helpful tips from you
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'm here WAY too much and too often.
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Lot's of people throw in the towel between Thanksgiving and New Years Eve. When January 2nd rolls around, so do the New Year's Resolutions! They'll be back. In the meantime some new friends might be just what you need to take you to the next level.
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Same here. A lot of my friends have disappeared between summer and now. Some are slowly drifting back but I could use a few new ones too. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • ddaloia
    Options
    I think it is pretty cool that people are encouraging each other. I took a break from this app for a while after reaching my goal, but I would like to maintain so I am back. Plus I know that I eat better when I track what I am eating but I guess that's the point. Feel free to add me!
  • BebeStyles
    Options
    i have a big tommy and i need to work on that, any helpful tips from you

Well, I'm an "apple" shape as they say which means I generally store fat around my tummy too and from experience toning exercises do work to some extent at flattening the tummy, but unless you lose weight overall, your not going to see the results of all your hard work. Good old fashion diet and stomach exercises is the only answer I'm afraid :P

Good luck and I hope all your hard work pays off for you :)
  • jono2970
    Options
    I joined last week and really glad I did. I am going to hit my target weight! And I hope to help and support you in your weight loss goals too! Add me :)
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I go thru every month or so and delete the ones who have stopped.
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey there

I joined a couple of weeks ago and it is THE best thing I have ever done to help my long term health and fitness. I have been sick a couple of times and fallen off the wagon but that isn't a problem because that is life after all. We don't judge each other here as far as I can tell (except in a good way) and it is the best place to come to keep motivated. Oh, by the way I am seriously obsessed with the Success Stories, all amazing, every one!

Please feel free to add me.... I am going for a 5 stone (70 lb) loss so I am going to be around for a long time to get there then every day to maintain. I've lost and regained that amount before (a few times, to my shame) so the daily management of my exercise and food once I am maintaining is my true goal.

Please feel free to add me - I'd love to help you celebrate your victories and support you when you are feeling less than 100% magnificent.