How do you treat yourself?

Options
As in, when you're stressed or accomplished a goal, what do you do as your "prize" or "treat". It can be food but it can also be things you do for yourself or go get done by other people.
What I'm going to do, is on my second paycheck (Giving my mom my first paycheck), I'm going to get my nails done, eyebrows done, go to starbucks or mochis and get a small drink/frozen yogurt and relax. (Mochis would be the healthiest option.), get home and give myself a nice facial and I'm trying to think of more, so any ideas? :)

Basically, this is a stress treat. I wish I could go workout right now, that's a big stress reliever but I have no one to watch my month and a half old daughter. Maybe, stay inside workout but I'm really wanting to RUN.

Replies

• wolfehound22
    Options
    Usually my treat revolves around food, I pretty much buy or due what I want when I want to, so never felt the need to hold any of this back for a special treat. So I guess food is how I treat myself.

Oh, and invest in some home workout videos, then you will have something to do when you can't get anyone to watch your daughter :)
  • Runner_5
    Runner_5 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    It's totally random for me...

Often it is in the form of a meal or a specific beer.

Yesterday I did a 5.5 mile run so that I could get myself a full plate of Pad Thai from the restaurant across the park.

Other times my "treat" is a 4-pack of DogFish 90 minute.

When you said "treat" though, my first though was, "pretty poorly usually, I wish I treated myself more like I treat my friends."

So now, maybe, I should start thinking of those exercise ending "treats" in forms of things that not only taste good but are more "soul food" instead. :)

Thanks for the idea.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I buy myself a new pair of shoes with every stone lost. (14lb)

I love shoes. :happy: